TE Micah Riley [Auburn - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

33 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Riley commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

2 hours ago, Mavric said:

Sounds like he wasn't sure about Iowa after all the allegations this past fall but apparently that has passed and they are back in the mix.  Wisconsin also said to be right at the top.

Hey Mav...Have you heard anything about Riley possibly backing off Iowa because he was told that Ferentz might not be around for Riley's whole career?  

54 minutes ago, Stumpy1 said:

Hey Mav...Have you heard anything about Riley possibly backing off Iowa because he was told that Ferentz might not be around for Riley's whole career?  

I haven't seen that.  What I was reading this morning said he was a bit scared off by the accusations that led to the strength coach firing which is why they didn't make his original Top 8 or whatever it was.  But one way or another they have worked back into the picture.

The speculation this morning was Wisconsin may be the leader but Iowa was back in the top group.

• 1 month later...

4 hours ago, Born N Bled Red said:

So is he not officialing at Nebraska? 

Not sure yet.  A lot of times guys don't take an "official" visit to schools that are near by because it's easy for them to visit there, often multiple times.  They save their "official" visits for when they can get the school to pay the travel expenses.

• 3 months later...
  • Mavric changed the title to TE Micah Riley [Auburn Commit]

4 minutes ago, pubes said:

I think it’s reasonable to say that fidone’s presence at the position could have been an influential factor in this players decision but goddamnit this staff has missed on the local talent this year. 

I would like to know how much these guys talk to each other.  For instance, last year we did great with local talent.  It seemed like they all had the same attitude of wanting to come help build the program back to prominence.  This year, they all have the same attitude again of having no desire.  It feels like a group think thing.

• Plus1 1
4 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I would like to know how much these guys talk to each other.  For instance, last year we did great with local talent.  It seemed like they all had the same attitude of wanting to come help build the program back to prominence.  This year, they all have the same attitude again of having no desire.  It feels like a group think thing.

It is.

• Plus1 1
  • Mavric changed the title to TE Micah Riley [Auburn - Signed LOI]