TE Micah Riley [Auburn - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

33 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Riley commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

22 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

I remember thinking and hearing Henrich and Hickman was not going to happen. Then it did.

That was back before Frost started 10-17 in 3 years. There is still hope but I am starting to get concerned about things moving forward if this season ends with another losing record.  Can't hang your hat in recruiting on 13-0 anymore.

3 hours ago, runningblind said:

That was back before Frost started 10-17 in 3 years. There is still hope but I am starting to get concerned about things moving forward if this season ends with another losing record.  Can't hang your hat in recruiting on 13-0 anymore.

I agree to some extent.  But, if record was the primary factor, we wouldnt have landed the young freshmen or this years top 20 class. He is selling a vision.....that has to come first, then record will take care of itself. He is still at least 1 or 2 recruiting classes away. Sell vision, but even that point will run dry after 2021 season. 

• Plus1 6

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Warrior10 said:

Wearing Iowa stuff to Johnson's signing and tweeting about it, I think they'll rejoin the picture. 

I prefer Helms. 

Will be interesting to watch for the next 12 months. I get a feeling the Iowa racial problems are not quite over and turmoil is never good. Hard to believe it was only the strength coach who had the issue based on the lawsuits and player testimonies. 

2 hours ago, Wistrom Disciple said:

Will be interesting to watch for the next 12 months. I get a feeling the Iowa racial problems are not quite over and turmoil is never good. Hard to believe it was only the strength coach who had the issue based on the lawsuits and player testimonies. 

Could be right, but I think KJ will get there and tell him it's fine. 

10 hours ago, Warrior10 said:

Could be right, but I think KJ will get there and tell him it's fine. 

Definitely possible but I don't think the staff shifts are quite done yet. There were quite a few accusations being levied a few months ago, I'd be surprised if the silence holds. I also think how Nebraska handles the next 9 months will be vitally important in whether or not we lock in the in-state studs next year. If we demonstrate big improvements, we may open some eyes more, especially at Micah's TE position.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Mavric changed the title to TE Micah Riley [Auburn Commit]
  • Mavric changed the title to TE Micah Riley [Auburn - Signed LOI]