TE Micah Riley [Auburn - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

33 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Riley commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

• 3 weeks later...

I would really like to have him in this class.  His HS coaches think he may be one of the best to come out of BW and that is saying a ton !!   With that said, I believe that we just had the highest rated TE recruiting class in the country.  I know that all 3 may not stay or pan out, but I guess that TE may not be the highest need next year.  

In short, Nebraska isn't wasting there time trying to land this kid. 

Visited Missouri, Auburn and Georgia Tech the last few days. 

I'd only be frustrated if we were not in on some damn good TE's across the country. Since we are in the final groups for a handful of really good TE's, Riley going to college in some other state isn't going to matter in the end. 

• Fire 2
On 2/14/2021 at 8:18 PM, uberism said:

In short, Nebraska isn't wasting there time trying to land this kid. 

Visited Missouri, Auburn and Georgia Tech the last few days. 

I'd only be frustrated if we were not in on some damn good TE's across the country. Since we are in the final groups for a handful of really good TE's, Riley going to college in some other state isn't going to matter in the end. 

Good! Bye. 

On 2/5/2021 at 8:32 AM, HANC said:

I would really like to have him in this class.  His HS coaches think he may be one of the best to come out of BW and that is saying a ton !!   With that said, I believe that we just had the highest rated TE recruiting class in the country.  I know that all 3 may not stay or pan out, but I guess that TE may not be the highest need next year.  

I totally get what you're saying but the fact this is a local kid means you have to put the full court press on him.  Plus, if Fidone is as good as we all hope he is, he's gone in 3 years to the NFL.  Gotta keep reloading.

17 minutes ago, Xmas32 said:

I totally get what you're saying but the fact this is a local kid means you have to put the full court press on him.  Plus, if Fidone is as good as we all hope he is, he's gone in 3 years to the NFL.  Gotta keep reloading.

You really don't. It's obvious he doesn't want to come here, and we're not going to slight Bell West in any way if we do'n't pursue this kid. Put those resources to good use in areas where we can have success. 

• Fire 1
1 hour ago, Xmas32 said:

I dont disagree, but I said last year that some of his former class/teammates have said he isnt interested in Nebraska. One thing I o know is that the BW coaches are very honest with college coaches. They told SF that Johnson was going to Iowa. My guess is they have basically told SF, that Riley isnt interested. Knowing what we have in the 20 class, he isnt in a panic.  Would be nice to land the best local players though.

• Mavric changed the title to TE Micah Riley [Auburn Commit]
  • Mavric changed the title to TE Micah Riley [Auburn - Signed LOI]