TE Micah Riley

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 hours ago, Mavric said:

Sounds like he wasn't sure about Iowa after all the allegations this past fall but apparently that has passed and they are back in the mix.  Wisconsin also said to be right at the top.

Hey Mav...Have you heard anything about Riley possibly backing off Iowa because he was told that Ferentz might not be around for Riley's whole career?  

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Big tax fan?

I agree to some extent.  But, if record was the primary factor, we wouldnt have landed the young freshmen or this years top 20 class. He is selling a vision.....that has to come first, then record wil

He obviously doesn't read HuskerBoard enough...    

54 minutes ago, Stumpy1 said:

Hey Mav...Have you heard anything about Riley possibly backing off Iowa because he was told that Ferentz might not be around for Riley's whole career?  

I haven't seen that.  What I was reading this morning said he was a bit scared off by the accusations that led to the strength coach firing which is why they didn't make his original Top 8 or whatever it was.  But one way or another they have worked back into the picture.

The speculation this morning was Wisconsin may be the leader but Iowa was back in the top group.