What will the game result be?   

19 members have voted

1. 1. What will the game result be?

• Nebraska single digit win
    • Nebraska double digit win
    • Iowa single digit win
    • Iowa double digit win

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/08/2020 at 11:16 PM

4 hours ago, ECisGod said:

Two things I've noticed:

1 Yvan needs to dunk the damn ball

2 Cam needs to stop jumping in the lane with nowhere to go with the ball.  He's not going to get any calls this year and it almost always turns into a turn over. 

1. He is 17 has not lifted any weights. Yes, he needs to work on his agility & vertical during the off season.

2.  Cam has very little help.  Burke has been good at times, but not enough.  Cheatum may be the glue, but he has been a disappointment since the big10 season started.

Need to accept that we might not win another game this season & have to wait until next year.

6 minutes ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

1. He is 17 has not lifted any weights. Yes, he needs to work on his agility & vertical during the off season.

2.  Cam has very little help.  Burke has been good at times, but not enough.  Cheatum may be the glue, but he has been a disappointment since the big10 season started.

Need to accept that we might not win another game this season & have to wait until next year.

I predict we will win two more. Northwestern and one surprise...

29 minutes ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

22 minutes ago, Comish said:

I predict we will win two more. Northwestern and one surprise...

1 I get that he's only 17, but he's 6'9" and when there is nobody between him and the basket he should be dunking the ball.

2 Cam not having much help is all the more reason to stay on the ground if there is no pass available. The other option is to develop a floater so he can shoot over bigs.

7 minutes ago, ECisGod said:

1 I get that he's only 17, but he's 6'9" and when there is nobody between him and the basket he should be dunking the ball.

2 Cam not having much help is all the more reason to stay on the ground if there is no pass available. The other option is to develop a floater so he can shoot over bigs.

Teams have figured out that if they stop cam & the pass you stop our offense.  I think it's more about the others teams def.  And cam trying to make things happen when 3 is not falling.