Dantonio stepping down at Michigan State

I am I

Luke Fickell turns down MSU because of concerns on campus

https://www.freep.com/story/sports/college/michigan-state/spartans/2020/02/10/michigan-state-football-coaching-search-luke-fickell/4714187002/

Smart man...that campus is full of toxic inbreeding and cover ups. MSU needs to clean house or they are done.

24 minutes ago, Vizsla1 said:

Might be a good fit for Bret  Bielema. Knows the Big 10 pretty well.

Actually not a bad idea.

50 minutes ago, nic said:

He has a 5 and 7 record and is getting paid 5,000,000+. The only way you’re going to get a coach at the MSU dumpster fire is to pay big bucks. Top 10 paid coach now, I believe, although don’t quote me on that. 

I mean, you would have to back up a truckload of money for me to even touch the MSU program at this point. I can't imagine anybody with credibility and history even wanting to touch this mess. That is how you end up with these kinds of numbers.

2 hours ago, nic said:

He has a 5 and 7 record and is getting paid 5,000,000+. The only way you’re going to get a coach at the MSU dumpster fire is to pay big bucks. Top 10 paid coach now, I believe, although don’t quote me on that. 

If they aren't careful they are going to have to settle for Billy C!