The Medal of Freedom

10 minutes ago, ZRod said:

@FrantzHardySwag His interview with Bernie is the only reason I came around to his candidacy. When he actually has time to talk and explain his platform and vision, it's not very radical at all. It's basically a common sense approach.

It was awesome just to hear someone talk about their vision straight forward no BS. Bernie was 100% right when he said the elections have turned to reality TV. If you are on the fence about Bernie, or think he's some time of communist please watch this. It's fine if you still don't like his plan when the interview is over - but at least hear the guy out - I think a lot of you will be surprised.

• Thanks 2
1 hour ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

It was awesome just to hear someone talk about their vision straight forward no BS. Bernie was 100% right when he said the elections have turned to reality TV. If you are on the fence about Bernie, or think he's some time of communist please watch this. It's fine if you still don't like his plan when the interview is over - but at least hear the guy out - I think a lot of you will be surprised.

You know..........I'm going to watch this! I appreciate you putting it out there as I had no idea he did this interview. I like Joe Rogan's style of interviewing as well so that's a plus. :thumbs

2 hours ago, BIGREDIOWAN said:

You know..........I'm going to watch this! I appreciate you putting it out there as I had no idea he did this interview. I like Joe Rogan's style of interviewing as well so that's a plus. :thumbs

I know if every candidate did an hour with Rogan we would know a lot more about each of them. Really beats 10s of shock value the networks try and get out of the debates. Enjoy!

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
11 hours ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

I know if every candidate did an hour with Rogan we would know a lot more about each of them. Really beats 10s of shock value the networks try and get out of the debates. Enjoy!

Joe's interview with Andrew Yang is what got me on his bandwagon early.   Loved his approach.  Really impressed how far he went for being so unknown.   I agree, wish candidates would do more long form interviews like this and be 'human' and not looking for sound bites the entire time.   Makes them more relatable and gives a much better view of the candidate overall.

2 hours ago, sho said:

Joe's interview with Andrew Yang is what got me on his bandwagon early.   Loved his approach.  Really impressed how far he went for being so unknown.   I agree, wish candidates would do more long form interviews like this and be 'human' and not looking for sound bites the entire time.   Makes them more relatable and gives a much better view of the candidate overall.

Especially with candidates like Yang and Bernie - they're trying to revamp the system - it's gonna take more than 30 seconds to explain how they're gonna do it. Yang impressed me, definitely not the last we see from him.

5 minutes ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

Especially with candidates like Yang and Bernie - they're trying to revamp the system - it's gonna take more than 30 seconds to explain how they're gonna do it. Yang impressed me, definitely not the last we see from him.

I wonder if a guy like Yang will just go into the talk show/podcast field.  There is crazy money to be made.

11 minutes ago, teachercd said:

I wonder if a guy like Yang will just go into the talk show/podcast field.  There is crazy money to be made.

Joe Rogan makes about 10 Million a year, with majority coming from podcasting.  Very lucrative indeed if he goes that route.  Personally,  I hope, that if a Dem wins, Yang will find a cabinet spot or work closely with the Secretary of Commerce to help shape ideas where automation is coming more commonplace in today's world.

• Plus1 1