Rice And Orange Chicken/Pic

Roxy15

I haven’t made this, I found it on a site I belong to.

I made rice and added carrots and peas to it and I cut up chicken breast in chunks and seasoned it with salt, pepper, garlic powder and onion powder;  beat two eggs and mixed it all together.  In a separate bowl, added flour and corn starch and fried it up.

For The Sauce:

I used 1/2 cup Sweet Baby Rays Barbecue Sauce, a whole jar of orange marmalade, 2 T.soy sauce and a tablespoon of honey; heated it up and tossed the chicken in it.

i had a question and she replied with this

I add the cut up chicken and seasonings in one bowl beat the eggs and add them in with the chicken and seasonings and mix well then in seperate bowl add your flour and cornstarch I just added about 2 Tbs cornstarch and then dip your chicken in the flour coat and fry in hot oil till done then I took out and put in a strainer with paper towels to drain some oil off and salt and peppered it while it was hot I used can peas in my rice that’s what I had on hand you can use either or...meaning can or frozen.

D6240398-547C-467C-BCE9-50994C584754.jpeg