Longtime Big Ten Official Names The Worst Coach He’s Worked With

NUance

1 hour ago, UniversalMartin said:

Huh, he talked about Pelini not the collective Husker hoard

From the full article

I want to ask about a few other coaches. How is Scott Frost?

He came in and he required a little bit of acclimatization. He needed to get used to the fact that he’s now the head coach of a major program in a major conference. And he’s matured in the job. It’s a humbling job.

He’s in a pressure-cooker environment and I can respect that. Would I want to have beers with him after the game? Maybe not.

On 2/8/2020 at 2:19 PM, JJ Husker said:

But Bo always seemed so nice and cordial to game officials. This guy must be confused.

Right...I’m shocked.  You mean on top of having a defense that couldn’t stop a wet fart, lazy recruiting, inept assistants, and being largely a garbage person.....bo “the clown” pelini cost us games by being a lunatic on the field?  I’m still floored  Nebraska didn’t  fire him after that iowa game and even more shocked he wasn’t ejected.  God I can’t wait to see this d bag implode in LSU’s sideline 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
48 minutes ago, N is for nowledge said:

Right...I’m shocked.  You mean on top of having a defense that couldn’t stop a wet fart, lazy recruiting, inept assistants, and being largely a garbage person.....bo “the clown” pelini cost us games by being a lunatic on the field?  I’m still floored  Nebraska didn’t  fire him after that iowa game and even more shocked he wasn’t ejected.  God I can’t wait to see this d bag implode in LSU’s sideline 

99be96e93340276643f268d28fda1ce9.jpg

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1