Longtime Big Ten Official Names The Worst Coach He’s Worked With

NUance

3 minutes ago, Slow yer Roll said:

Ok so I'll be naive, you guys dont think he's learned?

Everybody gets better with experience. 

That was what 3 yrs ago?  What on field behavior exhibited by bo over 11-12 seasons has led you to believe he can act like an adult and not a tantrum throwing toddler?  And to again the posters saying I hate bo...I say again I don’t hate bo.  I hold him responsible for the most significant damage done to the Nebraska football program over his time here.  

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, N is for nowledge said:

That was what 3 yrs ago?  What on field behavior exhibited by bo over 11-12 seasons has led you to believe he can act like an adult and not a tantrum throwing toddler?  And to again the posters saying I hate bo...I say again I don’t hate bo.  I hold him responsible for the most significant damage done to the Nebraska football program over his time here.  

Tell you what...if you don't hate Bo...I would be scared as a long tailed cat in a rocking chair store to see how you act when you do hate someone. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, teachercd said:

Tell you what...if you don't hate Bo...I would be scared as a long tailed cat in a rocking chair store to see how you act when you do hate someone. 

Tell you what.....I don’t hate bo.  I hate people taking bo’s toddler tantrums and making excuses for them by blaming others or laughing them away.  Look back at this thread and those on the LSU topic.  People continually making excuses or re writing history to fit a narrative that doesn’t exist.  That toddler caused more damage to the NU football program than any other coach and on par with Perlman, eichhorst and Petersen.  So yes when “fans” of NU, who bo has expressly said he hates, back a toddler saying “wouldn’t it be neat if he’d come back and be dc”, “well I’d take him as an assistant”. This kind of stuff I hate.  I don’t hate bo because I’m an adult and as an adult I can’t hate a child. 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, N is for nowledge said:

Tell you what.....I don’t hate bo.  I hate people taking bo’s toddler tantrums and making excuses for them by blaming others or laughing them away.  Look back at this thread and those on the LSU topic.  People continually making excuses or re writing history to fit a narrative that doesn’t exist.  That toddler caused more damage to the NU football program than any other coach and on par with Perlman, eichhorst and Petersen.  So yes when “fans” of NU, who bo has expressly said he hates, back a toddler saying “wouldn’t it be neat if he’d come back and be dc”, “well I’d take him as an assistant”. This kind of stuff I hate.  I don’t hate bo because I’m an adult and as an adult I can’t hate a child. 

So you hate some of the fans for not holding your opinion but you don't hate the guy you hold responsible for the most damage in recent history to our team?  I don't like bo but I can understand how others hold differing opinions.  Guessing until we have a program winning championships we will have some that hold on to whoever from the past.  

1 hour ago, husker98 said:

I think"long time worst official in the big ten names coach who road his butt hardest" is a more fitting title here.

Ha ha!  True dat!  

(Except homonyms are a b!tch.  lol)

15 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

@GSG Hey, we missed you at the last biweekly Bobots excuse makers club meeting. I told the others that it had to be something pretty serious to keep you away. Anyway....see ya at tonight's meeting. :lol:

I guess one post qualifies as "whole threads dedicated to making excuses for Bo" :blink:

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2

20 hours ago, N is for nowledge said:

Not obsessed.  I responded, and have responded,  to whole threads dedicated to making excuses for bo.  You and @jjhusker have throughout this thread.  It’s not bo it’s bad officiating.  The ref should keep his mouth shut yada yada.  Btw bo isn’t just yelling as you can see by the link below.  When your own announcers are calling for the police to step in and arrest the HC it is clearly more than that.   I’m sure you bobots disagree, I’m sure it was the refs fault he made accurate call and was in a much better position than bo.   I’m sure it was ndsu cheating, or maybe his players.  

watching that video =  So glad Bo is no longer here.

• Fire 1

For the die hard Nebraska fans, that follow this like water and air.  Have there ever been any comments from the Bullochs brothers or Philip Dillard regarding their thoughts on Coach Pelini?  Maybe someone can research this.  I was told several things about them prior to Coach Pelini's return.  

On 2/10/2020 at 11:15 PM, Hilltop said:

So you hate some of the fans for not holding your opinion but you don't hate the guy you hold responsible for the most damage in recent history to our team?  I don't like bo but I can understand how others hold differing opinions.  Guessing until we have a program winning championships we will have some that hold on to whoever from the past.  

Not what I said, try reading it again.  I said I hate it when people make excuses for bo or re write history for his benefit, or blame others for his behavior.  Do carry on though.