Longtime Big Ten Official Names The Worst Coach He’s Worked With

NUance

1 minute ago, N is for nowledge said:

@GSG way more than one post making excuses for the toddler known as bo.  Go look back over the LSU or this thread.  Many blaming the ref or laughing it off.  The re-writing of history that goes on in this board is crazy.

To be fair it looked like a terrible call, although the video glitches right at the moment the ball is about to reach the receiver.  But from the looks of it, it was a terrible call in the biggest moment of the season for Youngstown.  I really dont see a problem with what Bo did, although i didnt hear the exact words Bo used. If Frost reacted that same way in that situation, we would be backing Frost for his passion and sticking up for his team.  I'm not saying i would want Bo as my head coach, but it has nothing to do with his sideline demeanor, for me anyway.

This argument never ends...some like him, some dont, as with any head coach.  Bo is what he is.  He is a bit of a maniac, and doesn't always do the right thing........he is also a passionate guy that fights for his team, and as Tom Osborne said, Bo is himself, what you see is what you get.  Which some people, like Tom, happen to respect as it is not as common as you would think.

• Plus1 1

7 minutes ago, BigPeterJ said:

...and as Tom Osborne said, Bo is himself, what you see is what you get.  Which some people, like Tom, happen to respect as it is not as common as you would think.

But Osborne using the words "Bo is himself" doesn't necessarily mean that he "respects someone for 'being themself' when they blow out of control."

Kind of a big leap.

• Fire 2
1 hour ago, BigPeterJ said:

To be fair it looked like a terrible call, although the video glitches right at the moment the ball is about to reach the receiver.  But from the looks of it, it was a terrible call in the biggest moment of the season for Youngstown.  I really dont see a problem with what Bo did, although i didnt hear the exact words Bo used. If Frost reacted that same way in that situation, we would be backing Frost for his passion and sticking up for his team.  I'm not saying i would want Bo as my head coach, but it has nothing to do with his sideline demeanor, for me anyway.

This argument never ends...some like him, some dont, as with any head coach.  Bo is what he is.  He is a bit of a maniac, and doesn't always do the right thing........he is also a passionate guy that fights for his team, and as Tom Osborne said, Bo is himself, what you see is what you get.  Which some people, like Tom, happen to respect as it is not as common as you would think.

Don’t know if it shows it on this video but it was clearly PI, hand was on the back and pulling the wr down.  The ref from the back is the one that threw the flag.  So to be fair, I see this as an excuse.  From bos vantage point he didn’t have the view of the PI, to that I agree, where I disagree is that gives him free reign to act like a toddler throwing a tantrum.  BTW, agree to disagree that I, or many, of us would applaud frost for acting that way.  I’ll say again, hometown announcers were asking for police to get him off the field.  

• Haha 1
22 minutes ago, N is for nowledge said:

Don’t know if it shows it on this video but it was clearly PI, hand was on the back and pulling the wr down.  The ref from the back is the one that threw the flag.  So to be fair, I see this as an excuse.  From bos vantage point he didn’t have the view of the PI, to that I agree, where I disagree is that gives him free reign to act like a toddler throwing a tantrum.  BTW, agree to disagree that I, or many, of us would applaud frost for acting that way.  I’ll say again, hometown announcers were asking for police to get him off the field.  

I see where your coming from.  Look i see both sides to this.  Bo has some problems, at the same time not everything about him is bad.  I see him as an average OVERALL coach.  I think he is a great DC, but not a good HC.  Guess what i am saying is im not against you, i just am not with you either. 

I think what your missing is that noone here is really saying Bo is great etc, they are saying he is not as bad as you are portraying him to be.  Very flawed individual, but has some good qualities.  I think many of us who don't exactly cast stones at Bo can relate to this.  I mean everyone is flawed, people like Bo just dont care enough to try to hide it.

On 2/13/2020 at 1:16 PM, Guy Chamberlin said:

I think this girl's face tells the whole story:

hi-res-26547db14df47f90589e9b518dd01bc4_crop_north.jpg.1feb4dc262dfc6bee1a1257a039df642.jpg

I've seen it before but just the girl.

The two players are obviously laughing because Bo just horked out a tonsil..The girl is afraid it might be contagious, or that it might trigger the Alien embryo jumping out of her chest.