2021 JUCO PG Elbert “El” Ellis [Louisville Commit]

13 minutes ago, lionsfan93 said:

Lol What? We have differing opinions. Nothing wrong with that and is the beauty of this board - good discussion.

What did I say that was so awe-inspiring? That I think Cross lacks elite athleticism? I really don't think that is that outlandish. Is he a skilled big? Yes. But I don't think he is the kind of athlete that a skilled forward needs to be what Fred likes. Oh, I also forgot about Lat Mayen. I think Cross will be behind him too. 

Spending too much time at home and listening to my wife always want the word.  It was dajavou.  :waste

17 minutes ago, lionsfan93 said:

Lol What? We have differing opinions. Nothing wrong with that and is the beauty of this board - good discussion.

What did I say that was so awe-inspiring? That I think Cross lacks elite athleticism? I really don't think that is that outlandish. Is he a skilled big? Yes. But I don't think he is the kind of athlete that a skilled forward needs to be what Fred likes. Oh, I also forgot about Lat Mayen. I think Cross will be behind him too. 

Heading outside.  Agree or disagree with you later. :D

On 4/10/2020 at 1:56 PM, lionsfan93 said:

I think attrition will be a part of his roster management, just like it was this year. Burke, Green and Mack all leaving were ultimately Fred's decisions. I think we wanted Arop to probably move on too, but Arop doesn't want to move on. I'm calling my shot now - Cross will not finish his career as a Husker. 

@SouthLincoln Husker called my shot with Cross. Looks like I was right. 

12 hours ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

Yes you did.  I liked the kid & wish him luck. 

I do truly think that Cross is a quality player and I wish him the best too. However, I do firmly believe that this was Fred's choice to move Cross along to make room for bigger and better things. 

2 hours ago, lionsfan93 said:

I do truly think that Cross is a quality player and I wish him the best too. However, I do firmly believe that this was Fred's choice to move Cross along to make room for bigger and better things. 

Not going to argue with you, as you had this pegged.  I do think he could see his playing time decreasing with what players were coming in.

• 3 weeks later...