Hot tub time machine:  If you could bring back any two former Huskers …

NUance

I will go with Mike Brown on Defense as no one has named a Db yet.   He was a guy that could make the secondary calls for the D and made plays.   We need someone who can get us lined up right.  

Then on offense most every position covered except we need another OT.   Problem is outside of Wiegert who do you pick?  Best I can come up with is Carl Nicks?  Trying to think of guys that are good in pass-pro and still do some run blocking...Nebraska seems a bit low on the OT all-stars...  We are good at OG and Center though!

• Plus1 1

For O line you could pick any of the  starters from about 1970 thru 2001 and find dramatic upgrades.  

Certainly a number of QBs from the same era but Adrian is capable of getting us 10 wins with the supporting cast.   QB spot is Ok.  but three or four pucks from all those years of very good / great teams would suffice.   Frankly I think we have an adequate 2nd string in most spots with a third of the starters to win a Big Ten championship with a little luck in our favor so i suppose we’d need about 16 starters of Osborne era to be favored jn most games. 

3 hours ago, The Dude said:

Tanner Farmer and Jerald Foster.

1 hour ago, SFW said:

Funny ...but true they made a difference.

Pretty sure that was an attempt at humor. If it wasn’t......:facepalm: I mean the deal was any 2 past Huskers. I could name 30+ OL I’d take before their names were even on the radar.