Mel Tucker named Michigan State new HC

1 minute ago, 84HuskerLaw said:

its good news for Husker football. MSU takes a drop as any coach worthy of CU is a bottom feeder imo.  MSU will miss their former staff and HC greatly.   Opens the door a tad for NU 

Most definitely opens the door for NU. Colorado has good high quality recruits yearly and MSU could easily fall back into a bottom feeder school that is a lot what Indiana and Illinois are most years

27 minutes ago, Husker from Kansas said:

Most definitely opens the door for NU. Colorado has good high quality recruits yearly and MSU could easily fall back into a bottom feeder school that is a lot what Indiana and Illinois are most years

yup.  need to recruit both states even harder.   maybe a couple transfers possible as CU got a lineman we wanted i think.   MSU has a number of quality players and hopefully this sets them back a couple spots in the Big Ten hierarchy - they have been atleast as strong as we are most recent years.  

Drew Pearson is just mad that they made the wrong decision and his grandson is gonna have to suffer consequences or transfer. Coaches leave all the time. Even those in the best spots in college ball. 

Here’s a nice rule of thumb: if the current coach wasn’t there...would you still want to play there?

• Plus1 2

5 hours ago, FearAmeer said:

I got banned on /r/cfb because I called the Buffaloes a stepping stone program after this happened. Everyone was sucking up to the buffs so I had to bring them back down to earth and troll them a bit while they were super salty. Worth it. 

I highly doubt that's all you said that got you banned

• Plus1 1