** 2020 Opponent Previews : Minnesota (Game 8) **

Saunders

1 minute ago, Undone said:

Do you happen to know where their offensive line is at in terms of graduating guys? I have no line on that at all.

I think they're all back, I just don't really know how good they are. They demolished us (not that hard) and Auburn (much more impressive), but they had some weirdly bad games too. Mostly early though, so maybe they jelled. I think they're phenomenal zone blocking and meh in pass pro, but if you're having to sell out to stop the run you don't need to be great in pass pro to get big plays.  I know their big guard was temporarily in the portal, but I think he rejoined the team. 

• Plus1 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Mavric changed the title to ** 2020 Opponent Previews : Minnesota (Game 10) **
  • Mavric changed the title to ** 2020 Opponent Previews : Minnesota (Game 8) **

Better 8 than never. I actually like the idea of a Minny-Nebraska rivalry. More history there, albeit ancient. If Minnesota can be the Minnesota of the 60s and Nebraska can be the Nebraska of.....the century before this one :dunno Ok I guess we need a little more time for this idea to come to fruition.;)

• Fire 1

34 minutes ago, nic said:

Better 8 than never. I actually like the idea of a Minny-Nebraska rivalry. More history there, albeit ancient. If Minnesota can be the Minnesota of the 60s and Nebraska can be the Nebraska of.....the century before this one :dunno Ok I guess we need a little more time for this idea to come to fruition.;)

we can call it the has been game.... and we can play for a butter churn 

• Plus1 1
  • 5 weeks later...

3 hours ago, Caliborn72 said:

We are going to drop 50 on their defense. If nothing else, give us our games against Iowa and Minnesota because we are beating both this year.

Fleck should’ve bolted last year. Defense is talent void. No Tyler Johnson this year & Bateman didn’t play well tonight. Good luck Fleck. 

• Plus1 1
5 minutes ago, Decked said:

Fleck should’ve bolted last year. Defense is talent void. No Tyler Johnson this year & Bateman didn’t play well tonight. Good luck Fleck. 

I think everyone else in the world knew that was the peak of what they could possibly expect up there. Maybe no one came calling for old PJ.

• Fire 1