What will the game result be?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. What will the game result be?

• Nebraska single digit win
    • Nebraska double digit win
    • Wisconsin single digit win
    • Wisconsin double digit win

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 10:03 PM

19 minutes ago, SandhillshuskerW said:

I'm going to the game with my 10 year old and a friend of his and I'm coming from Broken Bow. Does anyone know the best place for us to park that's a decent walk to the stadium?

I would think at that time of the day that you could probably just grab a spot on or around O street.  That is what I would do.

• Plus1 1
15 minutes ago, SandhillshuskerW said:

I'm going to the game with my 10 year old and a friend of his and I'm coming from Broken Bow. Does anyone know the best place for us to park that's a decent walk to the stadium?

Before my dad moved to Omaha, we traveled to the games separately & I always parked near the baseball field.  The lot doesn't appear to have a number, but you would come in off Sun Valley Blvd.  The lot is actually near the Breslow Ice Center.  It's about a 5 minute walk (assuming your 10 year old walks about the same speed as my 75 year old dad).

• Plus1 1

23 minutes ago, teachercd said:

I would think at that time of the day that you could probably just grab a spot on or around O street.  That is what I would do.

We might end up doing that.

22 minutes ago, ECisGod said:

Before my dad moved to Omaha, we traveled to the games separately & I always parked near the baseball field.  The lot doesn't appear to have a number, but you would come in off Sun Valley Blvd.  The lot is actually near the Breslow Ice Center.  It's about a 5 minute walk (assuming your 10 year old walks about the same speed as my 75 year old dad).

Thanks, I'll have to try that. The boys are excited to go to the game so they'll probably be walking faster than me.

• Plus1 1
23 hours ago, SandhillshuskerW said:

We might end up doing that.

Thanks, I'll have to try that. The boys are excited to go to the game so they'll probably be walking faster than me.

Coming in from sun valley

There is parking both south of breslow and around Haymarket for five bucks. Simple five to six minute walk up over the overpass to Pinnacle. Piece of cake and always plenty of parking.

• Plus1 2