What will the game result be?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. What will the game result be?

• Nebraska single digit win
    • Nebraska double digit win
    • Wisconsin single digit win
    • Wisconsin double digit win

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 10:03 PM

So its been about 7 years since I was last able to attend a Neb BB game in person.   We all know the Huskers have never ever really had a top ten type team.   I see relatively little discussion on the board about the program since the excited chatter about hiring Hoiberg as this year looks to be one of the worst ever in wins/losses anyway.  ugh.  

I am very curious as to what the general feeling is now?    Are things getting worse or just more of the same with a bunch of new actors?   Any hope?   I kind of thot Fred had recruited some good players - I know some are not on the floor yet.   Big Ten is tough competition but we didnt show much jn non-con either.  Just looking for some interesting discussion on something Husker as the winter blues are setting in for me in upstate New York.  lol. 

10 minutes ago, 84HuskerLaw said:

So its been about 7 years since I was last able to attend a Neb BB game in person.   We all know the Huskers have never ever really had a top ten type team.   I see relatively little discussion on the board about the program since the excited chatter about hiring Hoiberg as this year looks to be one of the worst ever in wins/losses anyway.  ugh.  

I am very curious as to what the general feeling is now?    Are things getting worse or just more of the same with a bunch of new actors?   Any hope?   I kind of thot Fred had recruited some good players - I know some are not on the floor yet.   Big Ten is tough competition but we didnt show much jn non-con either.  Just looking for some interesting discussion on something Husker as the winter blues are setting in for me in upstate New York.  lol. 

That's because most of us knew that this was not an overnight fix.  There are reasons why players hop from team to team.  I think we are seeing it.

27 minutes ago, 84HuskerLaw said:

I think there is hope. Cam Mack seems to be the real deal & the scout team beats the starters on a regular basis in practice. The three transfers who are sitting out this year will make a big difference next year.

• Plus1 3
  • Fire 1

14 minutes ago, teachercd said:

You would have to realllllllllllllllly be super-positive fan to see anything in this game that looked positive.  

They didn't quit but well...they knew how it was going to turn out a few minutes in that second half.  It isn't like Wisconsin has some amazing bigs...

Problem is that the guys who play def. Don't score a lot and the guys who score do not hustle on the def. End.

Miles lost good players routinely and his game plan was to lean on a couple guys. The cupboard was bare for this year. Hoiberg threw together this team in a hurry. I thought they would get pounded by every BIG team but they surprisingly played some very good teams close. I don't think we can judge this coaching staff until the end of next season, as expected.