TE Erik Olsen [Colorado Commit]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 2 months later...

• 2 weeks later...

Distance from home makes a difference to him.  Which would seem to give us a leg up on half his Top 10.  Playing time and relationship with coaches also important.  

Mom went to Nebraska and his mom's side of the family are all Husker fans.  Has family in Benkelman.  Extreme southwest Nebraska - only 20ish miles from Colorado.  

• Plus1 2
  • 2 weeks later...

48 minutes ago, Caliborn72 said:

Looks like UCLA is the favorite right now. The state of Colorado is about to have 4-5 Power-5 TEs this class. The type of thing we just can’t swing and miss on.

Problem is how many TEs do we need? If we get Fidone and maybe Rollins, I'm ok with not pulling any from Colorado. In a normal year I'd say it's a problem if we don't get any from that close, but it's just a weird year for TEs in the radius. Maybe some can play DE?

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
3 minutes ago, Husker in WI said:

Problem is how many TEs do we need? If we get Fidone and maybe Rollins, I'm ok with not pulling any from Colorado. In a normal year I'd say it's a problem if we don't get any from that close, but it's just a weird year for TEs in the radius. Maybe some can play DE?

Fair enough. I phrased that poorly. I meant to say it would be a shame if we don’t take advantage of this if we miss out on other TEs.

• Mavric changed the title to TE Erik Olsen [Colorado Commit]