TE Erik Olsen [Colorado Commit]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

14 minutes ago, Decked said:

We don’t need numbers we need difference makers. We have a lot of big and slow guys. Too many if anything. 

Oh I agree for sure. I’m a bit radical and believe that more often than not, if we are waiting for too many guys to be juniors or even sophomores to be contributors than we aren’t recruiting well enough.

I think Olsen is a difference maker and it’s a great sign that Chip wants him at UCLA.

53 minutes ago, Caliborn72 said:

Oh I agree for sure. I’m a bit radical and believe that more often than not, if we are waiting for too many guys to be juniors or even sophomores to be contributors than we aren’t recruiting well enough.

I think Olsen is a difference maker and it’s a great sign that Chip wants him at UCLA.

Chips been in no position to get choosy on who wants to play for him.Hes a flop at UCLA 

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, man eating mastodon said:

Chips been in no position to get choosy on who wants to play for him.Hes a flop at UCLA 

Right. To be fair, I’m sure UCLA fans would say the same about Frost.

I just meant in reference to Olsen fitting our offense. Along with the other offers he has.

• Plus1 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

• Mavric changed the title to TE Erik Olsen [Colorado Commit]