Best and/or Worst posting replies??

Second page of the thread and no examples of best posting replies.  Well, here's one. 

"Okay, then. Let's just agree to disagree."    Posted when it's clear you and the other person won't ever reach agreement. 

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1

4 hours ago, Moiraine said:

My favorite is when someone says the discussion is over and there's no point talking about it anymore to try to make the other person look immature for continuing it, and then they keep replying anyway.

You just can't let it go, can you? I told you I was done but you just keep bringing it back up.

:lol:

19 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

I know exactly what you are talking about. Most of the time it seems they do that to act like they are better than you and that you're not worth their trouble to respond directly to. It helps them feel superior so they act like they are.....and then they begin to actually believe they are.

Well...he is

6 hours ago, PaulCrewe said:

There is only one great example of replying to a post/poster and HoosierHusker(or something like that) provided that years ago.  Two posts.  Both replying to one member.  Strongly made his point. Then banned.  Epic.

That was a classic. Can't remember exactly what he said but he said it once (in a status reply) and then immediately doubled down on it. Respect.