***Official 2020 College Football Thread***

suh_fan93

9 hours ago, Mavric said:

I'd hate to think what people would say about Chins if he was trying to cover the Heisman Trophy winner with a middle linebacker...

That was my thought as well, he got enough flak for Jojo covering receivers downfield. In fairness to their DC, it's not like it;s man coverage - just a route specifically designed to be very difficult for the LB. It's a good route combination, but also not that unique so it does come back to the DC calling a defense that doesn't put the LB in that position. Reminds me of what Indiana did last year, just ran Philyor across the field and made LBs try and stick underneath him.

At the end of the day I was happy with had a college season.  I think 3 of the right teams made it to the playoff.  I enjoy CFB no matter how bad Nebraska is or how bad the whole season was messed up.  Alabama is a solid program.  Amazing how Waddle wanted to play in an era where kids are opting out left and right.

Alabama is a great combination of talent, development, culture and heart.

1 hour ago, Crusader Husker said:

At the end of the day I was happy with had a college season.  I think 3 of the right teams made it to the playoff.  I enjoy CFB no matter how bad Nebraska is or how bad the whole season was messed up.  Alabama is a solid program.  Amazing how Waddle wanted to play in an era where kids are opting out left and right.

Alabama is a great combination of talent, development, culture and heart.

Are people in your area of Ohio upset about the OSU game or are they still riding the high from the Browns playoff game? Most people I talked to came to the same conclusion as me. OSU got their butts kicked by a much better team. I think the only way OSU would have won that game last night is if Young, Dobbins, and others came back for one last year. 

Cleveland is and always will be a pro sports town.  They are still pumped b the win.

As far as the Buckeyes.  I think they realize that they got beat by a historically good team.  They wish the DC would have made adjustments.  Interesting thing with Cleveland is that there are many Michigan fans here.  Some Notre Dame as well.  Not comletely dominated by Buckeye fans.  The good news for us is our old HC here at the HS was a ex Michigan player.  Our new coach is a Husker.  I thought this was a good place to sneak this in.

https://lutheranwestlonghorns.com/2020/12/17/john-parrella-named-head-football-coach/

• Fire 1