Thunderin' Bolts @ Tony Gwynn Legacy

Friday, Feb. 21 • 8 p.m. (CT)/6 p.m. (PT)
Nebraska (1-2) at San Diego (3-1)
Fowler Park

Online Stream: WCC Network
Radio: Husker Sports Network
Gareth Stroh (1-0) vs. Jack Hyde (0-0)

Saturday, Feb. 22 • 8 p.m. (CT)/6 p.m. (PT)
Nebraska (1-2) at San Diego State (3-1)
Tony Gwynn Stadium

Online Stream: Mountain West Network
Colby Gomes (0-0) vs. Troy Melton (1-0)

Sunday, Feb. 23 • Noon (CT)/10 a.m. (PT)
Arizona (3-1) vs. Nebraska (1-2)
Tony Gwynn Stadium

Online Stream: None
Cade Povich (0-1) vs. TBD

San Diego is 3-1 this season after defeating UC Irvine on Tuesday night, 9-1. At the season-opening Angels College Classic in Tempe, Ariz., the Toreros fell to Pepperdine in the opener before responding with wins over Oregon and Minnesota.

Last season, San Diego went 32-21 overall and tied for sixth in the West Coast Conference with a 14-13 record.

San Diego State is 3-1 this season after defeating Cal State Fullerton on Tuesday night, 8-4. The Aztecs opened the season at the Coastal Carolina Tournament, defeating Virginia Tech and Coastal Carolina in the first two games before dropping their third game to UNC-Greensboro. The Aztecs open the Tony Gwynn Legacy against Iowa on Friday night.

Last season, San Diego State went 32-25 overall and finished second in the Mountain West with a 16-13 mark in conference play.

Arizona is 3-1 this season after falling to Minnesota by a 5-2 margin on Monday. The Wildcats opened the year with a three-game sweep of Albany, outscoring the Great Danes by a combined score of 38-10. The Wildcats face Southern Illinois on Friday and Iowa on Saturday at the Tony Gwynn Legacy before their match-up with the Huskers.

Last season, Arizona went 32-24 overall and finished sixth in the Pac-12 with a 15-14 record in conference play.

Rest of article here.

• Plus1 2

5 hours ago, Cdog923 said:

The bullpen might ruin what could be a really good offense. 

Agreed. And I think this is where not having a former pitcher as a pitching coach bites us in the arse, as the improvement in pitching won’t be there over the course of the season. 

I hope that I’m wrong. 

• Plus1 1
3 hours ago, VectorVictor said:

Agreed. And I think this is where not having a former pitcher as a pitching coach bites us in the arse, as the improvement in pitching won’t be there over the course of the season. 

I hope that I’m wrong. 

Ledbetter is the pitching coach, right?