Nebrasketball Lands Wisconsin Transfer Kobe King

7 hours ago, Head Coach Scott Frost said:

I never felt great about the guy.  The way he quit on his team when he was at Wisconsin rubbed me the wrong way.  Especially because he's from the state of Wisconsin, so you would think being a hometown hero would make it easier for him to show some loyalty to that brand.  He is talented though.  

You described one hell of a lot of college BB players anymore. 

1 hour ago, RedSavage said:

Yes.  Losing him hurts bc he would've probably been one of our top players.  But the addion of Elijah Wood makes this hurt much less.

Agree, but hard to minimize the potential impact of a Big 10 proven player vs. a high school junior....at least for this season.....

On 6/19/2020 at 2:26 PM, HuskermanMike said:

Wonder if this opens the door for Nojel Eastern? I think he played off the ball and since he can't go to Michigan I don't know of any B1G caliber player available besides him. 247 says he is a PG but I thought he played off the ball a lot of the time. 

There are still guys available but it will be important to fill the last roster spot with a quality player.

Yeah I don;t know why they have him listed as a PG...

If Howard could not pull enough strings to get him into Michigan I wonder if he has some major academic holes, kind of an odd situation.

• 1 year later...