*** NFL 2020 ***

suh_fan93

2 minutes ago, Crusader Husker said:

Brady is the GOAT, so I don't mean to devalue him.  But in the age of crazy offenses, it seems like running the ball and playing great D still won the day.

As evidenced by a couple posts above, I think having a OL that can block vs having an OL that can't was the main difference in the game.

50 minutes ago, Crusader Husker said:

Brady is the GOAT, so I don't mean to devalue him.  But in the age of crazy offenses, it seems like running the ball and playing great D still won the day.  

Bucs don't make the SB without TB.  They still don't win the SB without him as well.  He literally does not experience SB nerves.  Ice in his veins when he's on the big stage.  The Bucs D also played a whale of a ball game undoubtedly.  Still kind of surprised at the pressure they were able to repeatedly put on Mahomes.  I knew they were good defensively but I also know how good KC's o line is.

This is no surprise at all because Bears.

11 hours ago, suh_fan93 said:

Bucs o line deserves a ton of credit for the way they basically handled the Chiefs upfront.  I was expecting this except insert the Chiefs o line instead.    

You do realize the Chiefs were missing 2 starters on the line?  I was not surprised that the Bucs won that matchup. I was surprised that Mahomes couldn’t overcome it. 

15 minutes ago, Jason Sitoke said:

You do realize the Chiefs were missing 2 starters on the line?  I was not surprised that the Bucs won that matchup. I was surprised that Mahomes couldn’t overcome it. 

Well aware.  Regardless of the ol issues I still didn't see the Bucs getting after Mahomes the way they did.  They balled out.