The P&R Plague Thread (Covid-19)

15 minutes ago, jaws said:

Regardless of political affiliation, I would assume that most individuals don't follow all those instructions. How many individuals do you know properly wash their hands for 20+ seconds and not cross contaminate when turning off the sink? Also, there are individuals that do not have the luxury to stay home when they are sick.

Hmmm...That is a good point.  

I think we all "know it" but we probably don't all do it.

21 hours ago, teachercd said:

No s#!t...Who doesn't do this?

I see coworkers come out of the bathroom all the time without washing their hands. I see people in restaurants go back to their tables without washing their hands. I bet a large portion of your students at school don't wash their hands during a school day. 

I think you're underestimating how gross people are!

• Plus1 1

11 minutes ago, GSG said:

I see coworkers come out of the bathroom all the time without washing their hands. I see people in restaurants go back to their tables without washing their hands. I bet a large portion of your students at school don't wash their hands during a school day. 

I think you're underestimating how gross people are!

Ha!  That is true!

Look at us all. Look how shocked we are.

Shocked, I say.

While one million in a week was never going to happen, maybe the overall response would be better if they, you know, kept the same leadership team in place for more than a week...