The P&R Plague Thread (Covid-19)

This is not OK.

Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson diagnosed with coronavirus

(CNN)Actor Tom Hanks says he and his wife, actress Rita Wilson, have been diagnosed with coronavirus.

In a statement posted to Instagram, Hanks said he and his wife were traveling in Australia when they were tested after exhibiting symptoms like tiredness, body aches, chills and "slight fevers."

"Well, now. What to do next? The Medical Officials have protocols that must be followed. We Hanks' will be tested, observed, and isolated for as long as public health and safety requires. Not much more to it than a one-day-at-a-time approach, no?" he wrote.

2 minutes ago, knapplc said:

It's f#&%ing sad that it takes something like a global plague to wake up 40% of the American population 

Think you're overestimating their ability to wake up. If 25% of the population died I guarantee there'd still be a lot who would say there was nothing Trump could've done about it and then they'd vote for him in November.

1 minute ago, Moiraine said:

Think you're overestimating their ability to wake up. If 25% of the population died I guarantee there'd still be a lot who would say there was nothing Trump could've done about it and then they'd vote for him in November.

I'll be cynical about these idiots later.

But for now, I hope.

5 minutes ago, knapplc said:

I'll be cynical about these idiots later.

But for now, I hope.

If they're as good at blaming Trump when they have people they know who get sick/die, as they are at blaming Obama for the lego they stepped on in the living room, then it'll happen.

Just now, teachercd said:

It seems like the guy "in charge" always falls.  

I don't agree with it and I don't think anyone should get canned...but with the SJW's we have today...the s#!t will hit the fan.

You aren't wrong; Twitter is already lighting him on fire. 

6 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Just look at the crazies in this thread...

This won't end well, sadly.  

People are nuts.

Who’s crazy in this thread? You’re the only person who’s mentioned him getting fired.

Everyone with half a brain would be staying home now if they have flu-like symptoms. Nothing’s crazy about that statement. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
24 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

Who’s crazy in this thread? You’re the only person who’s mentioned him getting fired.

Everyone with half a brain would be staying home now if they have flu-like symptoms. Nothing’s crazy about that statement. 

Have you seen twitter?