The P&R Plague Thread (Covid-19)

33 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Wait...new?

They mean 19, right?

I believe so. Anyone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Coronavirus is the name for a specific type of viruses, like how there's several different influenza viruses. 

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, BIGREDIOWAN said:

Jesus :facepalm: This whole thing was handled so damn wrong! :steam

Hopefully our government gets their s#!t together soon and passes legislation to aid the people and healthcare workers or the impact will be even worse than an already terrible death count. This is going to shut things down and many people can't afford that. Many people can't afford to be hospitalized. It's a sad situation. 

We had a possible covid-19 patient at our clinic today. Call CDC to see next step as per protocol. They tell us they are only testing people that have been out of the country recently which makes no sense because its being transmitted in the US now so you can get it now without being out of the country. They say send him home with antibiotics. They havent a clue what to do. I read somewhere we have only done 700 tests total but somehow the Utah Jazz were able to test 58 people. Must be nice to be rich. 

• Plus1 3
7 hours ago, Nebfanatic said:

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/notes-from-ucsf-expert-panel-march-10-dr-jordan-shlain-m-d- 

This link is incredibly informative about the current situation 

Wanted to offer another perspective, if anything, to those who have a belief in God.  I hope each of you, IN Christ, can rest in His love. Life and liberty.

Thought this expressed my heart and view well.  Enjoy.  13 minute watch.