The P&R Plague Thread (Covid-19)

1 hour ago, knapplc said:

He sounds like Charlie Brown's teacher.

Also... what a buffoon. South Korea did exactly the opposite of this and they've seen cases going down.

Well how will insurance companies make money when they agreed to pay for testing? Deny the test. Just like they do with other procedures before this outbreak. 

• Plus1 1

Man, I just once again realized why I don't wander into this forum. So much lib butthurt. The media loves the libs b/c they believe anything. 

Listen, I don't love Trump either, but to make it out like he is the enemy and hasn't done anything good is total hogwash. I actually trust him more than any long time politician.

Politicians are the worst people in the world, getting rich off supposedly being a voice for the people. What a bunch of s#!t. They don't give a f#&% about the American people unless you can line their pockets. Just wish more people would look around, figure it out that it shouldn't be Dems against Reps, it should be the American citizens against all of them.

A total wash out of Congress needs to happen. The way these idiots make $$ is a total sham. There should be limits, there should be complete transparency of money transfer, etc.  These idiots are getting rich by "helping us with their great bill creations". What a bunch of f#&%ing s#!t.  Wake the f#&% up people. 

They are laughing about how they can get you all to fight about Democrat or Republican, which in turn takes the spotlight off of them and the s#!tty job they are doing along with all the money they are making. You all are so busy fighting each other they just get away with everything. 

Signed, not Dem or Rep. I vote for who I think can do the best for our country.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Fire 3
4 minutes ago, C N Red said:

Man, I just once again realized why I don't wander into this forum. So much lib butthurt. The media loves the libs b/c they believe anything. 

Listen, I don't love Trump either, but to make it out like he is the enemy and hasn't done anything good is total hogwash. I actually trust him more than any long time politician.

Politicians are the worst people in the world, getting rich off supposedly being a voice for the people. What a bunch of s#!t. They don't give a f#&% about the American people unless you can line their pockets. Just wish more people would look around, figure it out that it shouldn't be Dems against Reps, it should be the American citizens against all of them.

A total wash out of Congress needs to happen. The way these idiots make $$ is a total sham. There should be limits, there should be complete transparency of money transfer, etc.  These idiots are getting rich by "helping us with their great bill creations". What a bunch of f#&%ing s#!t.  Wake the f#&% up people. 

They are laughing about how they can get you all to fight about Democrat or Republican, which in turn takes the spotlight off of them and the s#!tty job they are doing along with all the money they are making. You all are so busy fighting each other they just get away with everything. 

I think you're in the wrong thread.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
3 minutes ago, C N Red said:

What does this have to do with the pandemic national emergency? 

Do you think it was helpful or hurtful that Trump fired our Pandemic Response Team in 2018 and never filled the positions?

Do you mind that Trump said everyone could get tested and anyone that needs the test can get the test, even though that's not true, and he's now making different claims?

How do you feel about Trump saying that all Americans that were traveling abroad coming home are tested, even though that's not true?

Do  you admire a person who says he takes no responsibility at all and blames the person who was in the job before him three years ago?

Are you comfortable with us being the worst prepared, the least testing, and close to the fastest rate of spread, of any developed nation?

• Plus1 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
18 minutes ago, C N Red said:

i am sorry we hurt your feelings by saying nasty things about the nastiest politician out there.   

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, C N Red said:

Gotta love when the most butt hurt post on this entire thread calls everyone else butt hurt. Sorry the rest of discussing current events and politics triggers you.

• Plus1 5
  • Haha 1