The P&R Plague Thread (Covid-19)

17 minutes ago, ZRod said:

@Redux It was just a question bud. I'm sorry, I must have missed your posts with substance before I made mine. My mistake. 

But seriously, you can post actual thoughts, like you are now, not just quippy one-liners

Posting memes, accurate memes might I add, and making light of the situation isn't trolling.  If someone feels like that's trolling it's probably because they don't like the accuracy of the joke.

2 minutes ago, QMany said:

Why isn't Dr. Fauci, the only credible actor, on stage!?!

Trump is repurposing these pressers as his way to get his face in front of his supporters, since he can't hold his Hitler rallies anymore.  With that, all people extraneous to his message are being pushed out - but they're doing it in the name of social distancing. 

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, knapplc said:

Trump is repurposing these pressers as his way to get his face in front of his supporters, since he can't hold his Hitler rallies anymore.  With that, all people extraneous to his message are being pushed out - but they're doing it in the name of social distancing. 

And if he didn't do the pressers the narrative would be "Guy is hiding from his responsibility as POTUS".

3 minutes ago, ZRod said:

@knapplc Really??? Of all the things he's said, you think that was in anyway bad? For once, in the second clip, he actually seemed coherent.

One, he's just rambling. Two, he's saying one thing (we're all coming together) while destroying that message with his tweetstorms blaming the "do-nothing Democrats" or the "fake, evil media." 

@Redux I was just asking a question; And when you post things to get a reaction and don't really contribute anything of substance that's basically the definition of trolling. I'm not taking offense to it, just wondering why you started now? But let's move along.

2 minutes ago, ZRod said:

@Redux I was just asking a question; And when you post things to get a reaction and don't really contribute anything of substance that's basically the definition of trolling. I'm not taking offense to it, just wondering why you started now? But let's move along.

You took enough offense to it to call it out as trolling.  Where does it state that only clenched buttcheek serious discussion is only allowed.  This situation is lunacy and more of the same BS political leveraging we will always get regardless of the world around us.  And idiots eat this crap up and point fingers at the people they know who stand with the other side of the aisle.  It's dumb and I will laugh at it.