The P&R Plague Thread (Covid-19)

2 minutes ago, ZRod said:

@knapplc Obama used to ramble too, so did Bush, it's natural. As far as the tweets, it's more of the same from Trump (disgusting..), but at least he is actually being civil in front of a camera for once. That's something...

It is, but it has to have an agenda.  Otherwise someone may misidentify it as him doing his job.

After reading the last few pages of this thread I am absolutely convinced stupidity will eventually be the end of us all. If we had much sharper leaders maybe they would act to help save us from the other idiots but they just seem to be more of the problem. That video on kids at spring break....Alex Jones....all the dangerous things many of our elected officials are still spouting. F me :facepalm:

• Plus1 4
11 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

After reading the last few pages of this thread I am absolutely convinced stupidity will eventually be the end of us all. If we had much sharper leaders maybe they would act to help save us from the other idiots but they just seem to be more of the problem. That video on kids at spring break....Alex Jones....all the dangerous things many of our elected officials are still spouting. F me :facepalm:

I watched Adam Silver speak this morning and came to the realization I would rather him be running our country over 99% of the politicians I see on tv. 

43 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

Stupid, self centered, bigoted...yep all that.  

56 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

After reading the last few pages of this thread --- on a fansite comprised of Nebraska football fans -- I would conclude that America is finally united in its opposition to the current stupidity. 

But Donald Trump will again carry the state and likely the country, and internet Comments sections will remain jammed with the most ill-informed crap you could shovel. 

It's like having a friend tell you he got an email from a Nigerian Prince who is going to give him $12 million for helping get his fortune out of the Bank of Lagos. You laugh and shake your head, then realize your friend is serious. You assure him it's a scam, ask him why a Nigerian prince would need his help, or select him out of nowhere. He assures you it's not a con, and shows you the email where the Nigerian Prince said it's not a con. You feel sorry for your friend. Then you find out your friend sent the Prince your bank account number too, because that was part of the deal.

And now your friend wonders why you're so unhinged. and accuses you of Nigerian Prince Derangement Syndrome. 

• Plus1 2