The P&R Plague Thread (Covid-19)

16 minutes ago, QMany said:

Ben Sasse is on this same Committee. I want to know what he knew and why he has not done anything for his Nebraska constituents. 

The same guy who dismissed Trump’s impeachment worthy behavior  as just “bad advice “ from Guiliani.   Nuff said. 

2 hours ago, QMany said:

1 hour ago, ActualCornHusker said:

Peter.gif.174d257feac1390981ded846d3f115e4.gif

20 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Let me ask this.  Why has he changed the name?

Yes, I would really like to hear @ActualCornHusker explain why it makes complete sense for the President to change it from Corona to Chinese and why that is totally acceptable to him. :snacks:

40 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

When exactly did Trump shut off immigration from China?

I googled it and can't find the answer.

He did not shut it off. He did place restrictions on MOST foreign nationals who were in China in the last 14 days on January 31st. There are quite a few exceptions to kids, parents gaurdians, spouses etc. of US citizens; certain visa holders; asylum seekers; etc.

You guys realize many of the same media people calling Trump and others bigoted and racist for calling it a Chinese virus, or the wuhan virus, referred to it as that before Trump ever said it?...

This is another fake outrage from a bunch of fake reporters that are acting like petulant children, and Trump knows they make themselves look stupid when they flail around in their reaction to him saying it. 

Glad to see y'all took the bait... smdh