The P&R Plague Thread (Covid-19)

2 minutes ago, ZRod said:

And our nurses and doctors here at home are being told they can bring in their own PPE, and bandanas if necessary; Governors are saying they are competing against other states, and nation's for equipment; But the president wants them to figure it out on their own, saying he's their if they fail. Failure means people die sir. That's pretty f#&%ed up.

Just wait until we get to the "Trump blames blue state governors for heeding medical advice and slowing down the economy" and "the deaths in New York, California, etc. are due to their poor leadership" phase of this thing.

• Plus1 3

5 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

This is going to get horrendous. We think about having breathing problems but what happens when we're at max capacity and people get into horrible accidents and there's no space for them. I think they're gonna have to leave space open and then tell the people over 70 to stay home and die.

• Fire 1
Just now, Moiraine said:

This is going to get horrendous. We think about having breathing problems but what happens when we're at max capacity and people get into horrible accidents and there's no space for them. I think they're gonna have to leave space open and then tell the people over 70 to stay home and die.

It's literally happening in Italy right now.

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, RedDenver said:

It's literally happening in Italy right now.

Trump wants to pass the buck to the governors and the individual states because he doesn’t want to take any responsibility. He used Ricketts and Nebraska as a state that is doing well with handling COVID-19, but Nebraska doesn’t have nearly the population density, and travel among citizens as larger population areas do. It’s not even a fair comparison. 

• Plus1 2
6 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

They took cloroquine that was meant to clean fish tanks? I understand that Trump said this was a possible part of the treatment, but why would anyone take something meant for a tank? I have taken cloroquine many time for malaria prevention and still have some hydroxycholoroquine left over from a cancelled trip, but there is no way I'm taking it without my doctor telling me to. It is safe when using the correct dosage. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, jaws said:

They took cloroquine that was meant to clean fish tanks? I understand that Trump said this was a possible part of the treatment, but why would anyone take something meant for a tank? I have taken cloroquine many time for malaria prevention and still have some hydroxycholoroquine left over from a cancelled trip, but there is no way I'm taking it without my doctor telling me to. It is safe when using the correct dosage. 

Trump loves the uneducated and they love him.

• Plus1 4
59 minutes ago, jaws said:

900 people once died because a leader they trusted told them to drink cyanide.

Cults are dangerous as hell. And we have a cult leader in the Oval Office right now.

• Plus1 2

Remember when Democrats were decent, honest human beings?  Yeah me neither...

Click tweet to see a full thread of all the ridiculous, idiotic, and downright slimy things Democrats are trying to procure funds for - NONE of which have Jack $hit to do with coronavirus relief. 

Republicans aren't much better, but they are objectively better. 

This 2 party system blows...

• Plus1 3

Saying "I don't blame Trump for people being stupid" in response to the chloroquine deaths, is the same as saying "People who listen to Trump are stupid."

There's really no way around that. It's stupid to listen to Trump.

Now if the people defending Trump by saying it's not his fault people died to chloroquine would all realize the above, this world will be a much better place in January.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1