The P&R Plague Thread (Covid-19)

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

I'm almost positive he's living extremely comfortably unemployed.

But...he should be doing that in a 10x10 cell.

Agreed. The curious thing is why on earth would anyone writing a story like this include anything that asshat has to say about it.  But I guess they’re still reporting what Trump has to say about it too...:lol:

2 minutes ago, Danny Bateman said:

Embarrassing. None of these clowns knows how to work with the rest of the world.

God, could our military please stage a coup already? I’d suggest another possible solution but it would likely get me in trouble.

10 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

Agreed. The curious thing is why on earth would anyone writing a story like this include anything that asshat has to say about it.  But I guess they’re still reporting what Trump has to say about it too...:lol:

I honestly was shocked to see him quoted in my twitter feed.

My blood boiled immediately.

3 minutes ago, GSG said:

We just got a Stay-at-home order here in Larimer County, CO. Doesn't effect me though since my job is considered "essential" 

“Essential”.......posting on HB :lol:

Seriously though, I’m glad you’re in that position. My business is also considered essential since we are a critical supplier for the food supply chain as well as infrastructure, agriculture and construction. I have been waiting for the Weld County health department to show up and ask why we are still operating but I did just receive a letter from the worlds largest protein supplier outlining how we are necessary for their continued operations to feed the world. Might be (no it is) the nicest thing they’ve ever said to us :lol:

I don't pay much attention to the press conferences because I'm not interested in watching Trump spin his wheels and lie to the whole country...

But here's a clip I caught. The reporter is asking a very fair question that needs a legitimate answer. How can anybody listen to this clown give a response like this and think he's the leader we need?

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
12 minutes ago, Danny Bateman said:

I don't pay much attention to the press conferences because I'm not interested in watching Trump spin his wheels and lie to the whole country...

But here's a clip I caught. The reporter is asking a very fair question that needs a legitimate answer. How can anybody listen to this clown give a response like this and think he's the leader we need?

We are oh so lucky to have him dontcha know? What a joke. He is going really implode before this is all over. He already can't handle it and we are far from the worst of this.

15 minutes ago, Danny Bateman said:

He said it’s barely touched the “middle west” and we all can probably return to normal life right now. 

16 minutes ago, Danny Bateman said:

Trump sounded kinda Presidential today and applauded both parties to come up with the stimulus package.  It’s easy to sound good when you are talking about handing out money to millions of American. He was doing ok in my opinion until he started berating that reporter.  He just can’t leave well enough alone.  Between that interaction, his comments about big, beautiful buildings, and the big, beautiful wall, he reverted back to “old Trump” by the end of the news conference. 

2 minutes ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

He said it’s barely touched the “middle west” and we all can probably return to normal life right now. 

Yes, he’s counting on the virus not being well-spread in many states like Nebraska and Iowa to be showcases for states which are doing well. It’s ironic, because Lincoln’s mayor just shut down the city today, and I suspect states like Nebraska and Iowa will start to show increase in cases, as their curves will catch up to other states which had earlier cases.