The P&R Plague Thread (Covid-19)

48 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Ha!

I can't believe people go to these things.  

I don’t think many did.  When she started to walk away, the men in the background seemed to remind her she needed to take questions from the attendees.  

She goes back to the mic: “Sir, did you have any questions?” :laughpound

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Danny Bateman said:

Just wish it was possible for only these people to get it but unfortunately they’ll pass it on to people who are doing the right thing. 

I said we’ll have another spike in June but I wasn’t even thinking about Memorial Day. 

• Plus1 1
2 hours ago, Danny Bateman said:

You have to admit, that looks fun.  I did Party Cove (in the Ozarks a long time ago) and it is a freaking blast.  Hopefully they are all okay.  If I was 21 I would probably be there (if someone had invited me) but at my advanced age (no one would invite me) I would not be going.

1 hour ago, Moiraine said:

Just wish it was possible for only these people to get it but unfortunately they’ll pass it on to people who are doing the right thing. 

I said we’ll have another spike in June but I wasn’t even thinking about Memorial Day. 

Good lord.  

1 hour ago, knapplc said:

Speaking of Darwin, I have a feeling there's going to be a surge in evangelical infections/deaths in the coming weeks...

I've always found this to be an annoying thing that Christians do. Maybe because my parents were Christians and my dad died young. It wasn't because they didn't pray hard enough, so it's kind of annoying hearing that if you pray God will protect you. That isn't how it works. I think it's better to say/think that if you pray, God won't give you something you can't handle. In the meantime don't be a moron who invites bad things to happen to you.

• Plus1 1
3 hours ago, knapplc said:

Speaking of Darwin, I have a feeling there's going to be a surge in evangelical infections/deaths in the coming weeks...

God sent mask makers and doctors to tell us to wear the masks.   the devil sent con men to tell us to ignore the voices of those that god sent to help us

• Plus1 1