The P&R Plague Thread (Covid-19)

20 hours ago, jaws said:

I love it when tweets like these are embedded on sites. This is a very small study and of course he mentions T cells in a separate tweet. Partial truths one tweet at a time. 

T cells are looking more and more to be the key to immunity, and not antibodies. Even crazier, people may be immune to covid just by having the common cold. Still so much we don't know.

34 minutes ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

T cells are looking more and more to be the key to immunity, and not antibodies. Even crazier, people may be immune to covid just by having the common cold. Still so much we don't know.

The bolded part is very true. I think people need to be willing to accept the fact we are playing from behind on this and we need to be willing to change our behavior as we find out more. 

• Plus1 1

In addition to wearing masks when in public, evidence suggests that getting good sunlight absorption during mid-day hours to absorb Vitamin D is very helpful in boosting one's immune system against COVID. Vitamin C seems to be important, also.

I only learned just this year that Vitamin D is actually a hormone, not a vitamin. Interesting stuff.

• Plus1 1