The P&R Plague Thread (Covid-19)

1 minute ago, Nebfanatic said:

You should see what the FDA says about its use for COVID

I already posted that. He responded with "but these doctors on videos say" which is a reference to the demon-sex doctor Trump was talking about the other day.  Then when he's challenged on that, he claims he doesn't have time to look up anything to show which doctors he was talking about.

Now he's on about some nonsense he found on Facebook. Because apparently he has time to be on Facebook but not to look up which doctors he was referencing a while ago.

What a time to be alive.

• Plus1 1

1 minute ago, Nebfanatic said:

Actual clinical trials says its ineffective for the most part 

You should see what the FDA says about its use for COVID

How many of those trials had to retract their findings? 

Did the FDA actually finish their testing? 

Were those clinical trials inclusive of the cocktail actually being used? 

HIV is treated with a cocktail not 1 drug. If you just tried treating it with 1 drug it doesn’t work- but the combo does. 

• Fire 1
Just now, Huskers93-97 said:

you cherry pick data Like acting like the entire video of 16 drs are all bad because of 1 lady being a little off her rocker, you try to lump drs in Houston and California supporting the same cocktail in with 1 crazy lady. 

So you were talking about the demon sex doctor. That whole video has been debunked so badly that it's been pulled all over the internet.

:D

• Plus1 2
25 minutes ago, knapplc said:

None.

At this point it's becoming bizarre that you're so insistent this drug HAS TO BE a cure.

Not just trying to argue on this post, being serious. I don’t think it is a cure- I think it could be a possible cocktail that could help some people if given to them early on. I just think it would be a shame to ignore frontline drs if they are having success with something. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, knapplc said:

So you were talking about the demon sex doctor. That whole video has been debunked so badly that it's been pulled all over the internet.

:D

No the Cali dr and Houston drs were not on that video. I posted an article in one of these threads on the Cali dr- I don’t remember where I saw the Houston guy 

1 minute ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Not just trying to argue on this post, being serious. I don’t think it is a cure- I think it could be a possible cocktail that could help some people if given to them early on. I just think it would be a shame to ignore frontline drs if they are having success with something. 

Where did you hear that "front line doctors" are having success with this drug?

Just now, Huskers93-97 said:

No the Cali dr and Houston drs were not on that video. I posted an article in one of these threads on the Cali dr- I don’t remember where I saw the Houston guy 

So where did you see these doctors talking about this? Help us understand where you're coming from.

51 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

I see those every time I go on Facebook lol you see family in a different light on Facebook sometimes. Facebook isn't taking down any sort of post like that obviously 

Ya, it's been pretty weird for awhile. There are people I thought were pretty smart that can barely string a coherent sentence together. I kinda liked it back when I was ignorant of this stuff.

• Plus1 1
42 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

How many of those trials had to retract their findings? 

none of them

Did the FDA actually finish their testing? 

the trials the FDA based their opinion on stopped, because HCQ wasn't working. 

Were those clinical trials inclusive of the cocktail actually being used? 

Yes they were, they tested HCQ by itself and in combination with other drugs. 

All of this info is available 

1 minute ago, Moiraine said:

Ya, it's been pretty weird for awhile. There are people I thought were pretty smart that can barely string a coherent sentence together. I kinda liked it back when I was ignorant of this stuff.

agreed! Its better to never know sometimes 

• Plus1 2

55 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Asinine to prescribe people medicine that has all been FDA approved for human consumption. You act like it’s some new medicine we don’t know anything about. 

Yes. Chemotherapy is approved for human consumption. That doesn't mean it should be used to treat diabetes and that it won't have negative side effects that outweigh the benefits of using it to treat diabetes.

I'm acting like we don't know yet if it's good to use for Covid-19.

• Plus1 1
21 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Seriously though, I really don’t care that much. I have just been bored at work and liberals are the most easy triggered people alive so this was all in good fun. No hard feelings 

You write a post where you are obviously "triggered" and end it with this.

Interesting.

• Plus1 2