The P&R Plague Thread (Covid-19)

8 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

This should be Trump's new campaign slogan.  No more MAGA but rather

TRUMP 2020 "IT IS WHAT IT IS'

I just saw Biden's new ad.    Yes, in my real life I am a paid consultant to the Biden campaign. :o  

• Fire 1

6 minutes ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

If that were my kid, that dude would be eating from a straw for the foreseeable future. Hell if it wasn't my kid and I was just in the restaurant. 

If the restaurant has steak knives at the tables I'm surprised he's still alive.

• Plus1 1
40 minutes ago, GSG said:

This is extremely messed up but my first thought is why does the dude care so much? This just goes to show how toxic the culture war is. This is the same type of guy who would tell you to mind your own business about anything he was doing. Why in TF does he care about what some random child at a restaurant is doing? Mind your own damn business and don't tread on that child. The hypocrisy is mindblowing

• Plus1 3

7 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

This is extremely messed up but my first thought is why does the dude care so much? This just goes to show how toxic the culture war is. This is the same type of guy who would tell you to mind your own business about anything he was doing. Why in TF does he care about what some random child at a restaurant is doing? Mind your own damn business and don't tread on that child. The hypocrisy is mindblowing

My mom tells me the same cousin I deleted from FB who posted about the Robert E. Lee statue has now vowed to never shop at Walmart again because they require masks. It's hilarious that that is the reason someone would boycott Walmart. She loves Trump so I'd think she'd care more about buying Chinese products.

• Plus1 1
4 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

My mom tells me the same cousin I deleted from FB who posted about the Robert E. Lee statue has now vowed to never shop at Walmart again because they require masks. It's hilarious that that is the reason someone would boycott Walmart. She loves Trump so I'd think she'd care more about buying Chinese products.

Wonder where she is shopping now that meets her no mask purity test. 10$ says in a years time she'll be at Walmart once a week like before. 5$ on she never stopped shopping at Walmart but rather just posted about in on Facebook. I feel like the made in China thing has always been one people like to moan about but actually take no action on even before Trump. 

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, Nebfanatic said:

Wonder where she is shopping now that meets her no mask purity test. 10$ says in a years time she'll be at Walmart once a week like before. 5$ on she never stopped shopping at Walmart but rather just posted about in on Facebook. I feel like the made in China thing has always been one people like to moan about but actually take no action on even before Trump. 

I think the GOP couldn’t care less about outsourcing ever and the DNC probably not much either. Actually some of Trump’s overall mindset about it I’ve agreed with but he’s 30 years too late and his methods are idiotic. 

• Plus1 1

Hmmm.  Would there maybe be resistance to a mask mandate because you, as Govenor, have already threatened to resist it?   If the Gov’s logic is true, then shouldn’t we get rid of speed limits so people aren’t tempted to speed?  

https://omaha.com/news/local/ricketts-defends-his-stance-that-mask-mandates-are-counterproductive-would-encourage-resistance/article_295ee69a-bcf5-5db2-9999-c0a28e14f7cd.html?mode=comments

• Plus1 1