The P&R Plague Thread (Covid-19)

10 minutes ago, knapplc said:

People right here on HuskerBoard voted for the idiot pushing this drug as a miracle cure.

Weird how none of them are willing to publicly admit they voted for him.

WEIRD, I tells ya!!!

In the future we need an epidemiologist working for the govt to assist in these times. Someone world renown for their work with viruses. Someone trusted by both political parties. Someone who can advise based on their extensive knowledge they've acquired over years in medicine. Someone only a moron would refute when it comes to a novel virus. Really unfortunate. Something for the Biden Admin to work on I guess?

• Plus1 3

26 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

You think this proves any sort of point? It was a part of Sen Klobuchar's husband's treatment plan, and she said he got better. She wasn't promoting it and touting it as some miracle drug. It's reckless and dumb. Trump's constant promotion was unnecessary and reckless. Just say its a promising drug in a long line of promising drugs and refer to the experts. 

If Sen Klobuchar said, "My Husband was treated with HCQ and it saved his life" I would be on here calling her an idiot too. 

• Plus1 2
7 minutes ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

You think this proves any sort of point? It was a part of Sen Klobuchar's husband's treatment plan, and she said he got better. She wasn't promoting it and touting it as some miracle drug. It's reckless and dumb. Trump's constant promotion was unnecessary and reckless. Just say its a promising drug in a long line of promising drugs and refer to the experts. 

If Sen Klobuchar said, "My Husband was treated with HCQ and it saved his life" I would be on here calling her an idiot too. 

The travesty is not that Trump touted HCQ or any specific treatments but rather that he ignored the experts and science and so many chose/choose to listen to him, a virtual moron, instead of people who know what the hell they’re doing. I mean half the country didn’t have their head up their a$$. Some of us are very capable of knowing who to believe and listen to in these situations, and who not to. But it still boggles my mind that people choose to listen to such a simpleton with absolutely no medical/scientific background and obviously conflicting motives.  If you want to know how to swindle people, screw over contractors etc. then yes, by all means listen to Trump. But this is a effin pandemic.

And sorry, I used your post but that was not directed at you.

• Plus1 1
49 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

The travesty is not that Trump touted HCQ or any specific treatments but rather that he ignored the experts and science and so many chose/choose to listen to him, a virtual moron, instead of people who know what the hell they’re doing. I mean half the country didn’t have their head up their a$$. Some of us are very capable of knowing who to believe and listen to in these situations, and who not to. But it still boggles my mind that people choose to listen to such a simpleton with absolutely no medical/scientific background and obviously conflicting motives.  If you want to know how to swindle people, screw over contractors etc. then yes, by all means listen to Trump. But this is a effin pandemic.

And sorry, I used your post but that was not directed at you.

They can listen to him all they want, but those people would need an Rx to get HCQ so they would also have needed to listen to their doctor and get the doctors approval for the medicine.  

• Plus1 2
7 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

They can listen to him all they want, but those people would need an Rx to get HCQ so they would also have needed to listen to their doctor and get the doctors approval for the medicine.  

I think you completely missed the point and purpose of my post.

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1