The P&R Plague Thread (Covid-19)

The sequel is even more amazing, she yells "I can't breathe" and then starts praying out loud. There is also a prequel. The business told her she had to leave because she wasn't wearing a mask and she refused. So the arrest is for trespassing, and I'm guessing resisting will be added.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
3 minutes ago, suh_fan93 said:

^

Wow.  

Another reasons why our Covid deaths are so high.  Supposed leaders like this not knowing what in the you know what they are talking about in regards to Covid-19.  How does this moron keep getting elected??????

This isn't the first time he's said this. 

• Plus1 1

25 minutes ago, suh_fan93 said:

^

Wow.  

Another reasons why our Covid deaths are so high.  Supposed leaders like this not knowing what in the you know what they are talking about in regards to Covid-19.  How does this moron keep getting elected??????

What science can you show that he is wrong? 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
37 minutes ago, suh_fan93 said:

^

Wow.  

that chyron......far right  logic.  the dems are going to defund the police.  the dems  are also going to set up a police state.   

• Fire 1

14 minutes ago, commando said:

my niece and nephew had immunity....but they carried the virus and i and my wife ended up catching it from them.   

Sorry to hear.  You should take that to the medical journals.  I would be supposed if someone wouldn’t be interested and you get  published as it’s pretty rare. 

Just now, Archy1221 said:

Sorry to hear.  You should take that to the medical journals.  I would be supposed if someone wouldn’t be interested and you get  published as it’s pretty rare. 

‘Surprised’ 

• Plus1 1