The P&R Plague Thread (Covid-19)

Just now, BlitzFirst said:

No offense to Archy...but his posts lack evidence and scientific proof almost 100% of the time.  All the posts are is presupposition and complete falsehoods.

Please post the Re-infection rate for someone already vaccinated or previously infected with Covid.    

• Plus1 2

This leopard print Karen lady seems real charming.

A former member of County's Community Redevelopment Agency Advisory Board, DiCorrado, was forced to resign after she told black residents that they were lucky to have brought over as slaves. "You're lucky we brought you over as slaves, or else you'd be deported too," she said during a meeting in December 2017.

cindy-falco-dicorrado.jpg?w=736

https://www.ibtimes.sg/who-cindy-falco-dicorrado-maskless-white-supremacist-accuses-black-cop-kidnapping-her-54935

• Plus1 2

9 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Sorry to hear.  You should take that to the medical journals.  I would be supposed if someone wouldn’t be interested and you get  published as it’s pretty rare. 

‘Surprised’ 

they were still around their sister who got covid after they did.    they carried the virus to us without getting sick themselves from it.   apparently you can carry the virus without getting sick from it 

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, commando said:

they were still around their sister who got covid after they did.    they carried the virus to us without getting sick themselves from it.   apparently you can carry the virus without getting sick from it 

I thought one of the first things they said about COVID is that people can carry the virus without getting sick. That’s one of the reasons it has spread so much.

Also, sorry to hear that you caught it. I am in decent health, but still kinda scared about getting it. 

• Plus1 1

10 hours ago, commando said:

my niece and nephew had immunity....but they carried the virus and i and my wife ended up catching it from them.   

I’m not understanding here?  Are you saying they spread the virus to you after they were no longer contagious?  How long after their positive test did they infect you?  

• Plus1 1
Just now, Archy1221 said:

I’m not understanding here?  Are you saying they spread the virus to you after they were no longer contagious?  How long after their positive test did they infect you?  

their little sister got it after they did.    she had active covid for christmas.    while little sis didnt come down for christmas....they did.   my wife and i sat next to them at christmas dinner.   we got sick 1 week later

18 minutes ago, commando said:

their little sister got it after they did.    she had active covid for christmas.    while little sis didnt come down for christmas....they did.   my wife and i sat next to them at christmas dinner.   we got sick 1 week later

How many days before your niece and nephew came to dinner did they test positive?  Hope everyone is doing well. 

• Plus1 1

What kind of nonsense is it to demand "proof" that you can't spread COVID after you've been vaccinated? We've been vaccinating people for less than a month.

That's just disingenuous conversation. It needs to stop.

We don't know yet if you can still spread the virus after you've been vaccinated. Some experts think so. So why not wear a mask for a while afterwards? How does that harm you? And why does that need to be an argument?

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

How many days before your niece and nephew came to dinner did they test positive?  Hope everyone is doing well. 

about 1 month.  my wife and i seem to have the everlasting headaches leftover from our cases.   we both had the worst flu of our lives from it.   but oxygen never fell below 90 so we suffered at home in isolation.   .    all nieces and nephew are good now