The P&R Plague Thread (Covid-19)

23 hours ago, commando said:

from the last paragraph in the article...which seems to directly contradict what Rand Paul said.  it seems you clowned yourself

However till the pandemic is defeated, all People ought to put on masks in public, assist unvaccinated folks keep secure and contribute to a shared nationwide venture of saving each attainable life.

• Plus1 2

54 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

Well, my wife and I are getting the shot in the arm in a couple of hours.  I'll let you know if I end up growing a tail or an extra ear. 

Just glad to take the next step to get this behind us.  

Viruses can change DNA. mRNA vaccinations cannot. No tails for you.

10 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

So here is a great example of fake news provided by Archy. 

The "tweeter" of this comment is none other than PoliMath, who describes them self as an "Only marginally compelling and occasionally accurate, sometime writer, engineer, cake-baker" and writes a marginally compelling newsletter. Needless to say, PoliMath has this disease figured out. 

• Plus1 2

2 hours ago, NebraskaHarry said:

So here is a great example of fake news provided by Archy. 

The "tweeter" of this comment is none other than PoliMath, who describes them self as an "Only marginally compelling and occasionally accurate, sometime writer, engineer, cake-baker" and writes a marginally compelling newsletter. Needless to say, PoliMath has this disease figured out. 

What is fake about his tweet?  

• Plus1 2
5 minutes ago, knapplc said:

How are you feeling after your vaccination?

A little sore in the arm when I got up this morning.  Otherwise nothing else.   The nurse told my wife and I that the 2nd shot is when we might really 'feel something'. 

She, herself, said she felt flu like symptoms and muscle soreness after the 2nd shot but not bad enough where she could go to work.  Our younger son, who is a physical therapist in the same hospital gets his second shot in a week.  So we'll have a better idea in talking to him.

Thanks for asking.   Nothing to fear - except long lines - we waited 2 hours.

• Plus1 1