The P&R Plague Thread (Covid-19)

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/operation-warp-speed-staffers-refute-claim-biden-is-starting-from-scratch-on-vaccines/

“We provided the Biden team over 300 transition meetings, including the very first one on Warp Speed which I kicked off myself,” former Health and Human Services chief of staff Brian Harrison told National Review. “The idea that they’re walking in, having no clue what was going on, is absolutely preposterous.”

• Plus1 1

6 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/operation-warp-speed-staffers-refute-claim-biden-is-starting-from-scratch-on-vaccines/

“We provided the Biden team over 300 transition meetings, including the very first one on Warp Speed which I kicked off myself,” former Health and Human Services chief of staff Brian Harrison told National Review. “The idea that they’re walking in, having no clue what was going on, is absolutely preposterous.”

Your source has a front page implying CNN is against free speech, transgenders being allowed to serve in the military is a PR stunt, a feature piece saying that teachers unions are holding the nation hostage, two different negative pieces on a second Trump impeachment, loads of ridicule on Biden, and one more piece saying you aren't a real journalist if you enjoy the new press secretary.

I don't know how you expect us to trust this article when there wasn't even one focus piece on Obama or the Clintons at the top of their front page.

• Plus1 5
14 minutes ago, mrandyk said:

Your source has a front page implying CNN is against free speech, transgenders being allowed to serve in the military is a PR stunt, a feature piece saying that teachers unions are holding the nation hostage, two different negative pieces on a second Trump impeachment, loads of ridicule on Biden, and one more piece saying you aren't a real journalist if you enjoy the new press secretary.

I don't know how you expect us to trust this article when there wasn't even one focus piece on Obama or the Clintons at the top of their front page.

So don’t read it.  

• Plus1 1

11 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

He has had Covid and the vaccine so he is at virtually no risk to anyone else or himself based on the currently Published Science.  

and every anti masker will be using that excuse from now on.    hey....i've had covid and the vaccine.    even when they haven't had either.   

• Plus1 3

oops

https://www.readfrontier.org/stories/oklahoma-trying-to-return-its-2m-stockpile-of-hydroxychloroquine/

The state purchased the hydroxychloroquine stockpile in early April, days after Trump began to tout it as a treatment. While many acknowledged at the time that reports of the drug’s effectiveness were purely anecdotal, Trump said at a briefing in March, “What do we have to lose? I feel very good about it.”

• Plus1 1