The P&R Plague Thread (Covid-19)

7 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I wonder what would have changed their views?  Outside of a positive Biden press, news stories with a positive spin?  Covid making a natural cycle of decline because people were a little more careful, Covid burned out a bit, and vaccinations all combining to lessen the numbers? 

It doesn't always have to be the evil media. Some people just see the difference between trump & President Biden with their own eyes.

• Plus1 2

6 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I wonder what would have changed their views?  Outside of a positive Biden press, news stories with a positive spin?  Covid making a natural cycle of decline because people were a little more careful, Covid burned out a bit, and vaccinations all combining to lessen the numbers? 

Biden has better favorables than Trump and doesn't go on rage tweet storms is my guess.

• Plus1 2

K-8 are not the easiest to open, that could not be wronger.   The planning and structure and rules and regulations that need to be in place for kids that age is insane.  It is why I will always say the best teachers in the world are Preschool and Kindergarten teachers.

They are the ones that are the most important to open, for many reasons.  Totally agree with that.

Is "Mistake in the communication" the new "Fake News"?

I also agree about moving teachers up the list, I would argue that teachers should be in front of most everyone, assuming the goal is to get all schools open ASAP.  

1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

Ooppffff....no wonder she dropped out of the Presidential race so early. I think she memorizes a few talking points and is clueless about everything else Covid related as evidenced by this interview. 

I don't mind you posting these kind of videos, but wonder why you didn't/don't make these type of posts about Republicans, particularly during Trump's time? What's your agenda, here?

• Plus1 3
23 minutes ago, NebraskaHarry said:

I don't mind you posting these kind of videos, but wonder why you didn't/don't make these type of posts about Republicans, particularly during Trump's time? What's your agenda, here?

There is already 15 plus other people that make those posts for us.  Do you really need another?  And I’ve called out Republicans before so there’s that 

plus it’s hard to make anti-Republican posts during Trumps term on here when I have only been around since 2019 and that was mainly in the game day threads and to follow recruiting. Didn’t discover P&R till summerish of 2020. 

my question to you is whats it to ya as long as I follow board rules?  What’s your agenda in disagreeing with most posts of mine? 

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

There is already 15 plus other people that make those posts for us.  Do you really need another?  And I’ve called out Republicans before so there’s that 

plus it’s hard to make anti-Republican posts during Trumps term on here when I have only been around since 2019 and that was mainly in the game day threads and to follow recruiting. Didn’t discover P&R till summerish of 2020. 

my question to you is whats it to ya as long as I follow board rules?  What’s your agenda in disagreeing with most posts of mine? 

You know for someone like yourself who complains about the fake media, you're really not much different. 

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
47 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

There is already 15 plus other people that make those posts for us.  Do you really need another?

So if there were only a bunch of Biden/Democrat bashing here, you'd be posting the opposite because we really wouldn't need another of those people, is that what you're claiming?

• Plus1 4