The P&R Plague Thread (Covid-19)

On 3/3/2021 at 6:07 AM, teachercd said:

Signed up to get the JJ shot...one shot only.

My district is doing the JJ shot as well, but I don't know when I'm going to be able to get it yet. HyVee is doing signups for teachers too, so I might just pop in there and get whichever of the two-shot variety they're giving. 

10 minutes ago, Cdog923 said:

My district is doing the JJ shot as well, but I don't know when I'm going to be able to get it yet. HyVee is doing signups for teachers too, so I might just pop in there and get whichever of the two-shot variety they're giving. 

I hear Fremont Hy Vee is your best chance to get one.  (No, I am not trying to trick you to driving out there)

2 hours ago, teachercd said:

I sort of want a new smoker, even though I don't need one.

But more than likely, I will just save it.

Oh man, I bought a smoker with my first stimulus payment early last summer. I use it all the time! Working from home in the past year, I have been able to start things on the smoker early in the day and tend to it as needed. One of the best damn purchases I have ever made.

1 minute ago, Ulty said:

Oh man, I bought a smoker with my first stimulus payment early last summer. I use it all the time! Working from home in the past year, I have been able to start things on the smoker early in the day and tend to it as needed. One of the best damn purchases I have ever made.

Which one did you get?