The P&R Plague Thread (Covid-19)

15 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

tenoll).gif

Tired from having the incorrect data being constantly called out?  That gif does seem appropriate. :yeah

getting back to your original point.  Rand is an ophthalmologist by trade not a dentist.  He works on eyes and a dentist works on teeth.  I understand that since both are on the head it can be a bit confusing. Trust me though, they are not the same.  

As far as the clip goes, Rand dismissed Tucker’s talk of oxygen levels ten seconds later. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 3
  • Fire 2

23 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Tired from having the incorrect data being constantly called out?  That gif does seem appropriate. :yeah

getting back to your original point.  Rand is an ophthalmologist by trade not a dentist.  He works on eyes and a dentist works on teeth.  I understand that since both are on the head it can be a bit confusing. Trust me though, they are not the same.  

As far as the clip goes, Rand dismissed Tucker’s talk of oxygen levels ten seconds later. 

You've just gone through a whole lot of assumptions but you do you.  If you want to take your epidemiology advice from a dentist, have at it.

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

It’s not an assumption that Ophthalmologists and Dentists are different, it’s fact.  :dunno

Here's @Archy1221 s favorite dentist being dunked on by Fauci.  Again the take home message: don't take your epidemiology advice from a dentist.   I know science is hard but here it is.

As an aside didn't Ran Paul withdraw from the American Board of Ophthalmology and declare himself self-certified by his National Board of Ophthalmology.   Sounds like he didn't want to put up the effort to recertify.  

• Plus1 3

Whelp we can thank DeathSantis when the variants from Florida come calling. 

The patience, grit, determination, and self sacrifice for the good of our nation demonstrated by these silver spoon covidiots is commendable.  We can thank people like this and "leaders" like DeathSantis when we continue living in a pandemic as we have for the past year.  Well done.

3 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

Whelp we can thank DeathSantis when the variants from Florida come calling. 

The patience, grit, determination, and self sacrifice for the good of our nation demonstrated by these silver spoon covidiots is commendable.  We can thank people like this and "leaders" like DeathSantis when we continue living in a pandemic as we have for the past year.  Well done.

...silver spoon...? One of the main points of the article was cheap travel. Not sure what you meant. 

College kids gonna spring break.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1