The P&R Plague Thread (Covid-19)

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

I get that and I don't want anyone to die.  But, at the same time......

It's just like I don't have sympathy for someone who dies trying to climb Mount Everest.  Hey....you knew the risks.  I didn't want you to die....but....

Keep in mind those that are immuno-compromised.  They may not be able to take the vaccine

• Plus1 1

My biggest thing with COVID and vaccinations all along had much less to do with the individual... but how the individual may impact others. Your 'right' to live the way you want to live should not come at the expense of harming other people through your freeloading selfishness.

• Plus1 2
48 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Keep in mind those that are immuno-compromised.  They may not be able to take the vaccine

even more reason for everyone who can to get vaccinated...to help society get to herd immunity and help protect the immuno-compromised

• Plus1 2

On 6/16/2021 at 3:51 PM, teachercd said:

Like about a year ago, I had a few friends say "I swear, I think I had it last xmas" and I was suuuuuuure you did, but it sort of seems like this stuff has been here long than we thought.

i guess this means the chinese attacked us for a year before trump figured it all out.  

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, suh_fan93 said:

Friend of mine is double vaxxed with the J & J and just/still tested positive after having a fever that wouldn't go down.  His line of work has him dealing with a lot of people.  Get f'n vaxxed.

Wait, he was vaxxed and still got it?