The P&R Plague Thread (Covid-19)

1 minute ago, Archy1221 said:

Fauci does a fine job discrediting himself.  Kinda like when he claims to not be a part of funding gain of function research, but parses his words when saying his denials.  Won’t commit to saying schools are safe for kids until pretty every last scientist has said so.  Said there is very limited chance the Covid virus accidentally leaked from WIV yet now now says he is interested in finding out.  Saying vaccines wouldn’t be ready till mid summer 2021.  And then, well the mask thingy early on that probably started sowing the distrust.   But ya misinformation and such 

LOL....thanks for giving @Guy Chamberlin an example.

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1

trump can talk for months about how people need to take america back.....and how we have to "fight" many times over that same time and many times at his rally on Jan. 6, and warn many times that there won't be an america left if his people didn't fight like hell and make mike pence do the right thing.    but his 1 statement to "do it peacefully"   trumps all the other statements talking about fighting like hell.     

but the same people hear Fauci say  the masks weren't needed 1 time early in the pandemic latch onto that as proof positive that fauci is the devil incarnate intending to lead us to destruction.    and never remembering that the totality of his time there was mostly advocating those masks...especially when the scope of the pandemic became clearer.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, knapplc said:

"Yeah but the masks" is the same line as "Yeah, but her emails."  

No one cared about the masks when Fauci said that back in 2020. It's just another right-wing dog whistle now.

Weird how these lines just work on some people. 

And it's been shown and discussed with @Archy1221 over and over again and he sticks his fingers in his ears and yells....."lalalalalalalala".

But...hey....he's a loyal party guy that is going to die on the Fauci mantra like the best of them.

• Plus1 1
31 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

And it's been shown and discussed with @Archy1221 over and over again and he sticks his fingers in his ears and yells....."lalalalalalalala".

But...hey....he's a loyal party guy that is going to die on the Fauci mantra like the best of them.

You all love to post all this BS about things you think I post , wished it was what I post, yet when I ask for proof or discrepancy, all everyone does it put up more Bs that has nothing to do with the original discussion. 

You just admitted, so did Knapp, so did Commando that Fauci was not correct, some might say dishonest as he knew it was airborne same time as Trump, about Masks.  So thanks for confirming me.  Now anything else that you perceive to be correct or will you just go silent like most times.  

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
2 hours ago, Scarlet said:

Do you really want to go down the rabbit hole of who's right and who's wrong?  I could go on forever but you voted for a guy that would hold the keys to the nuclear codes who is demonstrably mentally ill.  You didn't make that mistake once, but twice and the light bulb never did come on for you.  I guess birds of a feather.   

You playing the gotcha card has zero credibility.  

I dont know how anyone voted for either of Trump or Biden to hold the nuclear codes, you never know what either of them will do or say. I guess the biggest win for us regarding Biden is we know he wont be awake past 8pm so nothing crazy will happen overnight. 

• Plus1 2
9 minutes ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

I dont know how anyone voted for either of Trump or Biden to hold the nuclear codes, you never know what either of them will do or say. I guess the biggest win for us regarding Biden is we know he wont be awake past 8pm so nothing crazy will happen overnight. 

It's weird that everything you say about President Biden and VP Harris are straight off right wing talking points. 

• Plus1 1

6 minutes ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

Well then I guess you need to go back through your history books and read up on all the malignant narcissists who wound up destroying their countries and those of their neighbors all in their sick quest for power and control.  If you don't think that wasn't being attempted here you haven't been paying attention.

One of these is not like the other 

• Plus1 1
14 minutes ago, knapplc said:

It's weird that everything you say about President Biden and VP Harris are straight off right wing talking points. 

youre right when I hear Joe speak the first thing that comes to mind is man what a great brilliant mind. Who could possibly be more coherent and able to lead our great nation. This is hard to believe but both Joe and Trump suck in their own unique ways. The best our country can offer for a president is two men well past retirement age. 

• Thanks 4
16 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

Well then I guess you need to go back through your history books and read up on all the malignant narcissists who wound up destroying their countries and those of their neighbors all in their sick quest for power and control.  If you don't think that wasn't being attempted here you haven't been paying attention.

One of these is not like the other 

Let us pretend for a moment that either administration actually gives a crap about the average person. They may each try to pretend to by giving you this or giving you that but in the end it is just an attempt to get your vote. 

• Plus1 1