The P&R Plague Thread (Covid-19)

1 minute ago, knapplc said:

You're not responding to the things I'm saying. 

That the things I say about Joe and Kamala are "right wing"? I dont need Fox news to tell me Joe has no clue what he is saying most days. Just listen to him. I dont need to watch Fox news to listen to the VP debate, I dont need to watch Fox news to watch a 60 minute interview with Fauci. I avoid all the network shows from both sides because they are both full of crap. If it isnt an actual interview or a speech etc I can watch/listen to it isnt worth my time. All the media currently is is talk show hosts giving their opinions. That goes for MSNBC, CNN, FOX etc. 

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

That the things I say about Joe and Kamala are "right wing"? 

Yes. You keep denying it, then in each post you follow it up with some nonsense straight off of right-wing propaganda.

President Biden killed it during the debates, when we were assured by right-wingers that he was going to get waxed by trump because President Biden is old, and confused. You keep repeating that - but it's not true. He's remarkably sound for a many his age. 

It's fine to hate President Biden. But be honest about where you consume the words you're repeating here. You don't expect us to believe it's a miracle you've come up with the same words right-wingers use about VP Harris, President Biden, or Dr. Fauci, do you?

• Plus1 3
  • Haha 3
18 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Yes. You keep denying it, then in each post you follow it up with some nonsense straight off of right-wing propaganda.

President Biden killed it during the debates, when we were assured by right-wingers that he was going to get waxed by trump because President Biden is old, and confused. You keep repeating that - but it's not true. He's remarkably sound for a many his age. 

It's fine to hate President Biden. But be honest about where you consume the words you're repeating here. You don't expect us to believe it's a miracle you've come up with the same words right-wingers use about VP Harris, President Biden, or Dr. Fauci, do you?

all the words I posted pertaining to them I found on cbs, msn and 60 minutes....I am not talking about Joe at the debates, I am talking about Joe as president. I constantly have no clue what he is saying. I honestly feel bad that he is in the situation he is as the democratic party had better candidates. I would have supported a Tulsi or would have entertained the idea of a Yang. I am not some right winger. I support marriage between any two consenting adults, I support the decriminalization of many drugs. I guess I am fiscally conservative which doesnt seem to be a talking point for republicans or democrats anymore as both love to print money. Is that a right winger or am I doing it wrong? 

• Thanks 1
  • Fire 1
2 hours ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

I dont know how anyone voted for either of Trump or Biden to hold the nuclear codes, you never know what either of them will do or say. I guess the biggest win for us regarding Biden is we know he wont be awake past 8pm so nothing crazy will happen overnight. 

Yeah….because Joe has been so off the wall whacko and doing things so out of the norm.  

• Plus1 2

Well, in other news…cases are rising again and local leaders are starting to issue mask mandates again. 

As far as I’m concerned, we are back to ‘flattening the curve’ to keep our medical infrastructure from being overwhelmed. Good news this time is that there should be some ability to move patients around to less taxed hospitals. 

If we had infinite ability to handle covid patients, I honestly wouldn’t change a thing about the current guidance. Unfortunately we are still at the mercy of the slow blinkers. 

2 minutes ago, Jason Sitoke said:

Well, in other news…cases are rising again and local leaders are starting to issue mask mandates again. 

As far as I’m concerned, we are back to ‘flattening the curve’ to keep our medical infrastructure from being overwhelmed. Good news this time is that there should be some ability to move patients around to less taxed hospitals. 

If we had infinite ability to handle covid patients, I honestly wouldn’t change a thing about the current guidance. Unfortunately we are still at the mercy of the slow blinkers. 

I kind of want the medical system to turn away those who could have gotten a vaccine but didn't. So stupid. Unfortunately the immuno-compromised and others who can't get the vaccine are screwed.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, Scarlet said:

Do you really want to go down the rabbit hole of who's right and who's wrong?  I could go on forever but you voted for a guy that would hold the keys to the nuclear codes who is demonstrably mentally ill.  You didn't make that mistake once, but twice and the light bulb never did come on for you.  I guess birds of a feather.   

You playing the gotcha card has zero credibility.  

Anyways, you were still wrong about patient enrollment.  Just happy to be able to clear that up for.  

• Plus1 1

30 minutes ago, Jason Sitoke said:

Except for possibly the early NY Covid situation, none of our major Hospital systems were ever overwhelmed, including the Fall and Winter spikes.  We had some rural systems that had issues for a week or so from time to time, but that was the extent of it.  
We all need to remember that Hospitals want to be at 90+% capacity at all times.  They are designed for it, along with flex capacity during times such as Covid or bad flu seasons. 

• Plus1 1
31 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

I kind of want the medical system to turn away those who could have gotten a vaccine but didn't. So stupid. Unfortunately the immuno-compromised and others who can't get the vaccine are screwed.

Do they also get to turn away fat people, smokers, etc…

• Plus1 2
3 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

You all love to post all this BS about things you think I post , wished it was what I post, yet when I ask for proof or discrepancy, all everyone does it put up more Bs that has nothing to do with the original discussion. 

You just admitted, so did Knapp, so did Commando that Fauci was not correct, some might say dishonest as he knew it was airborne same time as Trump, about Masks.  So thanks for confirming me.  Now anything else that you perceive to be correct or will you just go silent like most times.  

lol...if you take my post as confirmation of your view....you totally missed the point.