The P&R Plague Thread (Covid-19)

12 minutes ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

So you dont think Joe has several gaffes and word salads where you have no idea what he is actually trying to say? I mean I have watched interviews on ABC, CBS, Livestreams from Facebook or Twitter etc. Kamala wasnt liked by the democratic voters based on her polling during the primaries so I am not sure why it is far right wing to not like her at all. 

Left-wingers don't really talk about those gaffes because they know they're no worse than the word salad trump has been saying for five years.

And yet, you're not harping on trump. Just President Biden. 

Weird.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, knapplc said:

Left-wingers don't really talk about those gaffes because they know they're no worse than the word salad trump has been saying for five years.

Weird.

I have literally said he has made mistakes, is a nutjob, sucked etc. Trump said a lot of dumb things during his term, I understood what he was saying though often times shook my head because it was a bend of truths or a complete misrepresentation of a fact (more or less a lie) that you could tell he at some level believed. With Biden it isnt the same kind of word salad. Often times I legitimately question if he knows where he is when he has some of his gaffes. Comparing Joe to the Joe only 8 years ago he has lost quite a damn bit around his ability to formulate and deliver with his words. I am not sure how many times I have to say I think they both suck and I am fairly confident we should be able to agree that neither is the ideal leader of our country nor should we argue which crap smells better when either way you have crap. 

• Plus1 3
1 minute ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

I have literally said he has made mistakes, is a nutjob, sucked etc. Trump said a lot of dumb things during his term, I understood what he was saying though often times shook my head because it was a bend of truths or a complete misrepresentation of a fact (more or less a lie) that you could tell he at some level believed. With Biden it isnt the same kind of word salad. Often times I legitimately question if he knows where he is when he has some of his gaffes. Comparing Joe to the Joe only 8 years ago he has lost quite a damn bit around his ability to formulate and deliver with his words. I am not sure how many times I have to say I think they both suck and I am fairly confident we should be able to agree that neither is the ideal leader of our country nor should we argue which crap smells better when either way you have crap. 

covfefe to all that

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, knapplc said:

We should play a game. I'll post a quote from President Biden or from trump from the last two years, and @Hedley Lamarr has to guess who said it. 

Let's use quotes over both of their lives. That should be fun. I have a feeling we will find out both are crappy people that dont truly care about either of us. 

• Plus1 2
15 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Weird.

Exactly.  No sane person can listen to all of those actual documented instances of Trump spouting God knows what when he was unfortunately in office and not actually know something was/is very very wrong with him.  But you know 'sleepy Joe' yada yada yada.  Please...

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

Thats the my crap sandwich tastes better than your crap sandwich take. When in the end both sides are ingesting a crap sandwich. I'd rather have neither. 

One crap sandwich is actively trying to tear down the bedrock process for us to try to figure out how to get someone better.

The other crap sandwich has policies you might not agree with.

There is a big difference and they should make a difference in people's opinion.

• Plus1 3
1 minute ago, BigRedBuster said:

One crap sandwich is actively trying to tear down the bedrock process for us to try to figure out how to get someone better.

The other crap sandwich has policies you might not agree with.

There is a big difference and they should make a difference in people's opinion.

Or we as a populace stop voting for the opposite wings of the same bird. Rs and Ds love getting nothing accomplished while they become millionaires after a couple years in office. 

• Plus1 3
3 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

RCV

I am all for giving this a try as an independent may actually have a chance. Would help if the parties allowed someone else to debate on the national stage. The majority of our country is in the middle of the political spectrum yet the parties move further in opposite directions leaving the majority of us to pick which crap we think doesnt smell as bad instead of actually picking someone who aligns with the majority of our values etc. 

• Plus1 2