The P&R Plague Thread (Covid-19)

19 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Um, your defense of trump predates my defense of President Biden by several years. 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My defense of Trump...

You mean the guy that caused me to disavow my lifelong political party, change my registered affiliation, and make me vote for a 40 year do-nothing going senile old man because he wasn't Trump?? 

Got it. 

• Plus1 2
  • Oh Yeah! 2

Just now, DevoHusker said:

My defense of Trump...

You mean the guy that caused me to disavow my lifelong political party, change my registered affiliation, and make me vote for a 40 year do-nothing going senile old man because he wasn't Trump?? 

Got it. 

Maybe you're fooling you...  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

24 minutes ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

I am at the point where regardless of what I say you call me a secret right winger because I say things about Biden without saying a bad thing about Trump at the same time. I continue to say they both suck a dozen times yet you refuse to say Biden sucks at all. It is fine, your opinion is Biden is great everything is fine and dandy. I disagree completely. It is what it is. 

This.

Good to know that @knapplc has everyone typed, cataloged, and filed. 

• Plus1 1

28 minutes ago, knapplc said:

It literally all is. Moderates don't hold any of these beliefs. We understand the hesitancy of Democrats endorsing trump's political agenda driven vaccine push. We understand that one change in policy from Fauci doesn't inherently mean all things he says are untrustworthy. 

It's a miracle that you just happened to take away from all of that the very right-wing talking points that right-wingers have been spewing on the internets this past year. Pure coincidence. 

Sure. 

I've also asked you about trump, yet you continue to speak about President Biden. Why not switch to your anger against trump for a while? 

Because he is the FORMER president? 

• Plus1 2
30 minutes ago, knapplc said:

It literally all is. Moderates don't hold any of these beliefs. We understand the hesitancy of Democrats endorsing trump's political agenda driven vaccine push. We understand that one change in policy from Fauci doesn't inherently mean all things he says are untrustworthy. 

It's a miracle that you just happened to take away from all of that the very right-wing talking points that right-wingers have been spewing on the internets this past year. Pure coincidence. 

Sure. 

I've also asked you about trump, yet you continue to speak about President Biden. Why not switch to your anger against trump for a while? 

You? A Moderate? 

Anyone that had read more than 3 of your posts knows that you are about as Moderate as a kick in the nuts...

• Haha 6
1 minute ago, DevoHusker said:

You? A Moderate? 

Anyone that had read more than 3 of your posts knows that you are about as Moderate as a kick in the nuts...

I mean I would classify myself as a moderate to the fullest. Socially Liberal and Fiscally Conservative. Seems moderate to me? ha 

• Plus1 2
5 minutes ago, DevoHusker said:

You? A Moderate? 

Careful, someone will throw a hissy fit and you might get reported by someone we all know 

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1